Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I wonder if that's what he did to fit into the possibly underage and definitely anorexic Autumn Rolfson and her 3 inch deep cervix to get her preggers.

(I really hate that storyline. So gross.)
    Didn't they explain her condition as being akin to a vampire who's starving for blood? Her powers required her to eat life energy and she could cause others to take on her emaciated appearance temporarily. Not sure if she was ever seen looking normal though.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Didn't they explain her condition as being akin to a vampire who's starving for blood? Her powers required her to eat life energy and she could cause others to take on her emaciated appearance temporarily. Not sure if she was ever seen looking normal though.
    I don't think so? She looked normal pre-Apocalypse, though she was definitely anorexic and pissed that her parents were trying to force her to eat. And I'm pretty sure she was 14 at the time which always creeped me out after it was revealed she had a son with him.

Poccy's a rapist yall!

A comic in which they have to explain to Apocalypse how laws and consent have changed in the last 5000 years.

Why fool us, even if he was up to date he would be a piece of ****.

A comic in which they have to explain to Apocalypse how laws and consent have changed in the last 5000 years.
    Pretty sure mass murder and genocide has always been against the law, but that's never stopped him before. 'Poccy ain't too worried about the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Pretty sure mass murder and genocide has always been against the law, but that's never stopped him before. 'Poccy ain't too worried about the law.
    He is older than even the Code of Hammurabi

And you would be surprised how different values were in other times. Apocalypse may have been a hero for his time, just as Vlad the Impaler is a hero in Transylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I don't envy anyone who has to take Apocalypse's cawk, personally. He'd make a mess of your insides.
    Sword of X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Not good for humans but the motive is what it’s always been complete mutant dominance...
    Suddenly, I feel the need to reread "The Twelve" story arc again.

Edit: And, Apocalypse: The Twelve
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-23-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

o--A--o's true motive is to always be the sexxxy Zaddy he is, throughout all time and worlds without end.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    sex, so much sex, more sex than any inferior human could imagine, apocalypse harems, apocalypse wedding rings, apocalypse chokers, apocalypse tramp stamps, apocalypse brand pooky plush toys to help you sleep when it's not your turn, 1,000,000 cucked gambits
    This is the truth. Can confirm.

He simply enjoys killing powerless mutant girls with his pointy sword. Nothing more, nothing less.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    He simply enjoys killing powerless mutant girls with his pointy sword. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I love all of the love Apocalypse is getting these days. I hope he does the same to Wind Dancer.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

she ended up being the biggest G, badass and moffo on that side of the multiverse.
    everyone wins

And all X-Men are watching it with popcorn for some reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    And all X-Men are watching it with popcorn for some reason.
    what;s the part of their somber faces and the guthries being held back was popcorn to you? be a dear and post the scan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she ended up being the biggest G, badass and moffo on that side of the multiverse.
    everyone wins
    The Five gave her back her powers, all Apocalypse did was do kill her with a pointy sword. If she wanted to die that badly all she need to was ask for Wolverine. Same result. But Apocalypse getting a chance to kill someone with public approval must be win for him, finally his obsession of solving problems with death pays off.