Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Survival of the fittest, that has always been his motto and it will always be.

He currently is working several things to have mutants be the dominant species, not just one.

Not really clear on what he is doing with the magic and Otherworld. He also seem to involve The Summoner in his plans, as well as the First Horsemen. And then there is that thing what is weird, he seems to care to whatever happens to Rogue. That is one thing that makes me wonder about.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magyves View Post
    Curious to know what Apocalypse true motive? Whatever it's won't be good.
    He's the first mutant to discover that the Celestials seeded proto-humanity with the gene for mutation, and seems to have pillaged enough of their left-behind technology that I suspect he knew that they come back to 'judge' the worlds they seed, and if they find them unworthy, they kill everything. And so he's dedicated his immortal life to ensuring that only the best and strongest examples of the mutant gene they left us thrive and multiply, so that, in his estimation, Earth is more likely to be 'worthy' and survive the judging. (We've dodged the bullet before, thanks to shenanigans by the various gods of Earth, but that was more of a temporary reprieve, not an automatic passing grade...)

That's my fanon. He's the hero of his own story. And yet it's also self-interest, because the Celestials judging Earth and annhilating everything down to a bacterial level, is something even his immortal self won't survive, so to ensure his own continued immortal existence, he has to ensure that *Earth* becomes 'worthy' in the eyes of the Celestials.

(And yeah, he's *assuming* that, since the Celestials handed out the gene for mutation, that 'more and stronger mutants' is what they want from Earth, which is very much not guaranteed, because their ways are inscrutable...)

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    He also has a history of trying to genocide any race on Earth which isn't mutant kind. This is why he's been in epic struggles with the Eternals over millennia. And he's ok doing this to mutants, as well. You don't get on his favourite list he'll try to kill your entire species.
    He is fair in that he believes mutants should be wiped out if they are not worthy. He used to make non mutant horseman but now a days he is balls deep with mutant kind.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

In the short term, save his Horsemen and Arakko.

In the long run, who knows.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    He is fair in that he believes mutants should be wiped out if they are not worthy. He used to make non mutant horseman but now a days he is balls deep with mutant kind.
    That's still makes Apocalypse incredibly dangerous and untrustworthy to everyone. It's "fair" like a serial killer has a code fair, not rational fair because rational people don't commit genocide for pseudo-religious dogma. If he was a truly rational he would actually try to be a super-hero and try to save lives rather than end them. This is why he's a super-villain and acts on a grand scale Sabretooth can only dream of. He may be nicer in Krakoa but he's still far from not being dangerous on a global scale to everyone. And Krakoa just gave him Otherworld.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    That's still makes Apocalypse incredibly dangerous and untrustworthy to everyone. It's "fair" like a serial killer has a code fair, not rational fair because rational people don't commit genocide for pseudo-religious dogma. If he was a truly rational he would actually try to be a super-hero and try to save lives rather than end them. This is why he's a super-villain and acts on a grand scale Sabretooth can only dream of. He may be nicer in Krakoa but he's still far from not being dangerous on a global scale to everyone. And Krakoa just gave him Otherworld.
    jaime has but a piece of otherworld, camelot, everything else is under saturdyne-merlin/roma, and considering the summoner came is described to be capable of "crossing the chasm betwen otherworld and arrako" I dont think he cares about otherworld besides its geographic proximity to arrako

The Excalibur mutant magic. Has literally been nonsense and its 10 issues in.

Basically he's just trying to get his original Horsemen back.

And he's using certain X-Men to perform a ritual to get them back.

Which I think we'll see in Swords of X. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    To get that rictor body
    This is brilliant.

With Rictor's powers, Apocalypse could literally control the earth.

-Pav, who is intrigued...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    sex, so much sex, more sex than any inferior human could imagine, apocalypse harems, apocalypse wedding rings, apocalypse chokers, apocalypse tramp stamps, apocalypse brand pooky plush toys to help you sleep when it's not your turn, 1,000,000 cucked gambits
    I don't envy anyone who has to take Apocalypse's cawk, personally. He'd make a mess of your insides.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I don't envy anyone who has to take Apocalypse's cawk, personally. He'd make a mess of your insides.
    Apocalypse can manipulate his entire body at the molecular level * wink *

Apocalypse is power top *and* bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Alway the perfect fit.

Yeah Apoccy already sired quite a few children. He knows how to get the job done right.

I wonder if that's what he did to fit into the possibly underage and definitely anorexic Autumn Rolfson and her 3 inch deep cervix to get her preggers.

(I really hate that storyline. So gross.)

I love this thread w/ my whole heart