Default Whats up with Kong Kenan?

I haven't been following closely Superman comics for last couple of years so maybe my question is really dumb, but has Kenan appeared for more than 1-2 panels somewhere since his series ended? What about his supporting cast?

Avery the Chinese flash is pretty much a continuous supporting character over in Flash by Williamson, in fact she’s going to be in his final arc involving the flash family.

As for Kenan, last I saw of him was in the final issue of Doomsday Clock during that big fight scene between all the villains and international super teams.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, behind WIlliamson who seems to have a liking to Avery, the other members of the JLC are sadly mostly left in limbo. It's a shame because I'd really love a Volume 2 of this series !

Williamson created Avery. Her origin was in The Flash before she joined New Super-Man in it's second arc.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sadly no, once his series ended Kenan has been reduced to the occasional cameo in Doomsday Clock and Snyder’s JL. But otherwise he hasn’t had sustained appearances in anything. I keep hoping for him to show up somewhere else, or get another mini but there’s been nothing so far.

I think Kenan showed up in The Terrifics annual from a few months ago but that was only because Yang is the writer. Priest used him well in his brief appearance in Deathstroke so maybe he could use him if Yang doesn't want to. Kenan, his supporting cast and the world built in New Super-Man is criminally underrated. It deserves more of a spotlight.

Astonishing Member

Only DC could drop the ball on the most interesting spin on the Superman formula in decades. IDK whats going to happen with this idea but I bet someone will end up copying it and making a fortune off of it.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory