Default Name Game: creating cool nicknames for items/weaponry

Alright so I am kind of bored, so I thought it would be fun to create a thread where the idea is we look for unnamed or unspecified objects in the DC Multiverse, so they can be from anywhere or anywhen, and try to come up with cool nicknames for them. Creativity is the goal and there are no wrong answers, just think of something cool. Heck, I wouldn't even be mad if you decided to rename something, as long as you have fun with it.

For me on my mind has been the Kryptonite/Magic sword from DCeased, it's an awesome sword so it deserves an awesome sword name. I was think Excali-Kr, a mix of excalibur and Kr the atomic symbol for kryptonite, but a friend of mine suggested Els-Bane for Kal-el.

I was also thinking about reverse flashes staff, as I am unsure if he named it, so I was thinking Grounder because he probably wants to use it to beat Barry into the ground. A bit dark but Arrester didn't sound nearly as good.

Like I said feel free to go with anything in the entire DC multiverse that you may have seen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I call the spear from Batman v Superman "Excalibur", because the movie takes so much inspiration from John Boorman's 1981 King Arthur movie, Excalibur. Also, Superman and King Arthur have almost the exact same death - impaling themselves deliberately in order to stab an abomination made from their own blood with their otherworldly glowing green weapon. Similarly, when Arthur kills Lancelot, he is horrified at his own hubris and casts his sword aside, into a pit of water, which act of humility allows Lancelot to come back from his seeming death! He becomes friends with Arthur at that moment. Meanwhile in BvS of course, Bruce almost kills Kal, casts the spear aside, and joins forces with him - and Lois drops the spear into a pit of water.

So there's a lot of similarity between the two weapons, and I think my "Excalibur" name for the spear is pretty appropriate, haha!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."