Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Sending Marvel characters in the DC's Dark Multiverse

If you were going to write the next Marvel/DC crossover which includes sending Marvel characters into the Dark Multiverse of DC would you pick a team like the Fantastic Four,Exiles or Heralds or better yet send a bunch of individuals to team up & travel through the Dark Multiverse to find a way home?
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

Loved the Exiles. Part of their appeal was all the familiar faces. Maybe putting them in an utterly alien multiverse could be cool. Fantastic Four seems a good choice for this.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'd send either Doctor Doom, or Thanos. These guys are always getting their hands on TOAA-level power, so just send one of the two and give him 48 hours to acquire omnipotence -- less if Starlin is the writer. The Dark Multiverse won't know what hit it.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    If you were going to write the next Marvel/DC crossover which includes sending Marvel characters into the Dark Multiverse of DC would you pick a team like the Fantastic Four,Exiles or Heralds or better yet send a bunch of individuals to team up & travel through the Dark Multiverse to find a way home?
    Some sort of FF/Doom story was the first thing that popped into my head.

But given this is a Justice League story, I think it would almost HAVE to be the Avengers.

The Marvel fanboy in me would like to see a scene with Doom or Thanos and the Batman who laughs, just so they can show him how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The Marvel fanboy in me would like to see a scene with Doom or Thanos and the Batman who laughs, just so they can show him how it's done.
    Dormammu would be another good candidate to show Batsy what's what.

And yes, it's both ironic and tragic that the only people that I can think to send are all villains -- in part because there aren't any truly good, truly nigh-all-powerful heroes that would make for an interesting story. I mean would sending over Captain America, Captain Universe, Starbrand, Silver Surfer, Hickman's Hyperion, Rune King Thor, Sentry, Captain Marvel and Blue Marvel make for an exciting read? I have my doubts.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Some sort of FF/Doom story was the first thing that popped into my head.

But given this is a Justice League story, I think it would almost HAVE to be the Avengers.

Why send the Avengers? I could see an Exiles team with Spidergirl (May) or the Spiderverse or the Captain Britain Corp even better an alternate Illumanti group with Magneto & Doom replacing Xavier & Richards
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Spectacular Member

Has punisher been to the DC universe before? If not, I would like to see him against or with Batman. That would be interesting as they both different ways of dealing with crime.

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    Has punisher been to the DC universe before? If not, I would like to see him against or with Batman. That would be interesting as they both different ways of dealing with crime.
    Yeah, Batman likes to play with his food and let it sit around long enough for it to develop bacteria and other causes of food poisoning that might kill him and others. Punisher likes to solve the problem right here, right now, with only a few exceptions. I don't know if they've ever met, but something tells me that Punisher would not like Batman very much. He'd probably see him as part of the problem.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Yeah, Batman likes to play with his food and let it sit around long enough for it to develop bacteria and other causes of food poisoning that might kill him and others. Punisher likes to solve the problem right here, right now, with only a few exceptions. I don't know if they've ever met, but something tells me that Punisher would not like Batman very much. He'd probably see him as part of the problem.
    That's true. Back when Marvel and DC were still doing crossovers, there was one where the Punisher tried to kill the Joker . . . and Batman fought to stop the Punisher from doing so. In that respect, the Punisher would probably see Batman as basically no better than Daredevil (or Spider-Man, for that matter).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Like idea of the Spiderverse & Captain Britain Corp,but I would take one of each but I would take Cable,Warpath,Vindicator,Winter Soldier and Jessica Jones
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4