Default Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #11 Discussion

3FAAC238-D1CC-4664-824F-389CD74DC5E7.jpg

I’m not ready for it to end. I howled with laughter when I saw all the background gag characters show up to help Jimmy, and that Jimmy basically didn’t care at all about single combat and just had everyone gang up was hilarious. Lex has been one of the biggest sources of enjoyment in this series, he’s such a dick but it never wears thin for me. Can’t wait to see how it all ends!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Hopefully, after a break to recharge their creative juices, Fraction and Lieber will come back.

Love that Arm Fall Off Boy made a return appearance!
    Cheers - CL

Astonishing Member

There most definitely ought to be a second volume of this mini-series sometime (and I hope that's not "eventually"). This book is the perfect Jimmy Olsen book. It beats anything else in the Superman family of books, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    There most definitely ought to be a second volume of this mini-series sometime (and I hope that's not "eventually"). This book is the perfect Jimmy Olsen book. It beats anything else in the Superman family of books, hands down.
    I honestly wish this were an ongoing book. The character, the writing, the art...it’s all a damn near perfect marriage.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Bumping this thread, a new interview with the series creators and preview of the final issue is up: https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...y-olsen-finale