Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has there been any further word yet on if or when anything may still happen regarding previously solicited work that was either cancelled or suspended midway through due to involvement of Scott Allie?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Has there been any further word yet on if or when anything may still happen regarding previously solicited work that was either cancelled or suspended midway through due to involvement of Scott Allie?
    I'm thinking its all canned and probably rightly so

Correct. Middenway posted this somewhere on here (also Multiversity) that they're just done.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Correct. Middenway posted this somewhere on here (also Multiversity) that they're just done.
    I know that's what been said previously.
    However, as much as I would have liked to see The Last Knight of St. Hagan, it seems like some alternative could / should have been worked out for Frankenstein Undone since two issues of that were already published. (It seems a shame to just leave those readers hanging midway through a story.)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I know that's what been said previously.
    However, as much as I would have liked to see The Last Knight of St. Hagan, it seems like some alternative could / should have been worked out for Frankenstein Undone since two issues of that were already published. (It seems a shame to just leave those readers hanging midway through a story.)
    As much as I liked that series, continuing it would inevitably mean paying Allie and I'm for not doing that ever again.