Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Unfortunately for me, my friends go deep into learning about science, mathematics, technology and mysticism and ****, which leaves me in the cold. Sooooo... That's why I'm asking someone with comic book knowledge for help. I'm gonna attempt writing down the gist of what was discussed...
    Fictional science doesn't necessarily match real world science. That's the whole point. So make it up as you see fit.

Keep in mind that when you're talking about the Universe here you're talking about the Marvel Universe.

The Marvel universe looks like this.

And the Universe is capable of appearing inside the universe and talking to people.

And sometimes it hangs out in this white void of nonexistance where it chats with other abstract concepts that are actually people.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Keep in mind that when you're talking about the Universe here you're talking about the Marvel Universe.

And the Universe is capable of appearing inside the universe and talking to people.

And sometimes it hangs out in this white void of nonexistance where it chats with other abstract concepts that are actually people.
    And there are also mini-versions of itself contained within its larger form, which represent the multiverses.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Fictional science doesn't necessarily match real world science. That's the whole point. So make it up as you see fit.
    LOL I know this is late, but I'm gonna say anyway. I do know that "fictional science" doesn't always pair up with the real world. The issue I'm having... is how much of canon comic stories, will you bend and reshape into stuff you make up?

There's a LOT of interesting story ideas being proposed, and set into motion. The biggest one that... has me on edge is the Phoenix Saga... or as they've rewritten it as "the Phoenix Trilogy". I LIKE, that they've changed Jean Grey and her relationship with the Phoenix. I LIKE most of the ideas proposed to "fix" the broken backstory of the Phoenix Force. I LOVE, the somewhat OC Cosmic Entity that rises as the Phoenix's archrival, and becomes a challenge to all cosmic authority. But some mechanics... I just wanna make sure aren't too different from canon source, to the point its unrecognizable.

My question about the White Hot Room and the Quantum Field, pertains to an idea being proposed, and... I just wanna make sure it works well with what everyone is at least familiar with.