Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Unfortunately for me, my friends go deep into learning about science, mathematics, technology and mysticism and shit, which leaves me in the cold. Sooooo... That's why I'm asking someone with comic book knowledge for help. I'm gonna attempt writing down the gist of what was discussed...
    Fictional science doesn't necessarily match real world science. That's the whole point. So make it up as you see fit.

Keep in mind that when you're talking about the Universe here you're talking about the Marvel Universe.

The Marvel universe looks like this.

And the Universe is capable of appearing inside the universe and talking to people.

And sometimes it hangs out in this white void of nonexistance where it chats with other abstract concepts that are actually people.

Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Keep in mind that when you're talking about the Universe here you're talking about the Marvel Universe.

The Marvel universe looks like this.

And the Universe is capable of appearing inside the universe and talking to people.

And sometimes it hangs out in this white void of nonexistance where it chats with other abstract concepts that are actually people.
    And there are also mini-versions of itself contained within its larger form, which represent the multiverses.