Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    From issue # 11 till the end of Hunted, I felt like Peter was just there. I would get glimpses into what he is thinking here and there, but for the most he felt like a bystander. That's mainly why I got bored of it (as much as I liked the things Spencer did with MJ, Aunt May, and Black Cat).
    I mean, the arcs were about his relationship with Felicia, Fred, and Jonah along with their personal character development, so it's hard for me to think he was uninvolved with the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    From issue # 11 till the end of Hunted, I felt like Peter was just there. I would get glimpses into what he is thinking here and there, but for the most he felt like a bystander. That's mainly why I got bored of it (as much as I liked the things Spencer did with MJ, Aunt May, and Black Cat).
    It does feel like Boomerang is a co-star if not, at times, the star which, IMO, is a problem. I'll give you that much. It certainly made taking a breaker easier for me than it otherwise would have been if say Peter was involved in stuff that is actually interesting and focuses mainly on him.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It does feel like Boomerang is a co-star if not, at times, the star which, IMO, is a problem. I'll give you that much. It certainly made taking a breaker easier for me than it otherwise would have been if say Peter was involved in stuff that is actually interesting and focuses mainly on him.
    Boomerang appeared in 11 issues of 43 (so far) in Spencer's run. The first two issues, the Villain Night 2-Parter, and then nothing between ASM#7 and ASM#26. That doesn't make him the co-star of the books by any means.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 06-30-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Boomerang appeared in 11 issues of 43 (so far) in Spencer's run. The first two issues, the Villain Night 2-Parter, and then nothing between ASM#7 and ASM#26. That doesn't make him the co-star of the books by any means.
    It sure feels like he gets a tremendous amount of focus to me. But hey, I might be biased, I do hate the character and find him uber annoying. Either way, I'm happy without Boomerang in my life so unless the Kindred reveal is earth-shattering I just might stay away from Amazing for a long, long time.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."