Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Teen Titans
    Robin Damian Wayne
    Superboy Jon Kent
    Mary Marvel
    Djinn
    Aqualad
    Captain Marvel Jr.
    Nice to see Djinn on there. I'm really enjoying the current iteration of the Teen Titans. Djinn is like a Raven/Starfire analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Nice to see Djinn on there. I'm really enjoying the current iteration of the Teen Titans. Djinn is like a Raven/Starfire analogue.
    Yeah I’m actually glad I started picking up the book when the current team debuted. Djinn is a good character.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Yeah I’m actually glad I started picking up the book when the current team debuted. Djinn is a good character.
    I am really glad I am not the only one who liked my choice. I realized I created a mostly magical team but Djinn isn't really a powerhouse. So I added Mary and Jr. Also in my head canon Mary and Djinn would become BFFs in my run. Also Freddy is a fun character who can add some humor to the book. Also I thought about what would happen if Jon ever got controlled so we needed those two for muscle on the team. Also, this team could have a fighting chance if Superboy Prime ever shows up. But overall I just really like these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I am really glad I am not the only one who liked my choice. I realized I created a mostly magical team but Djinn isn't really a powerhouse. So I added Mary and Jr. Also in my head canon Mary and Djinn would become BFFs in my run. Also Freddy is a fun character who can add some humor to the book. Also I thought about what would happen if Jon ever got controlled so we needed those two for muscle on the team. Also, this team could have a fighting chance if Superboy Prime ever shows up. But overall I just really like these characters.
    Yeah i thought it was a neat line up on your part. More so now that you detailed it!

I was actually thinking of adding CM JR. to my team; in my head I saw a possible romance between him and Courtney. That could have been all kids of awkward considering her past w. Captain Marvel, that ended because of his adult hero form causing them issues.
    With Freddie, that wouldn’t be an issue but, Billy might not be keen on it...

Don't all six Shazams now turn into adults? It's no longer the case that Freddy and Mary's hero forms remain as teenagers (in fact, Mary's practically an adult even when not transformed). There's no way that any of the Shazam family join the Teen Titans ever again unless their secret identity is known, because they'd be mistaken for grown-ups. The adult Titans team would be fine though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I’d have gone for the teen version in my build.
    That’s the fun part about builds, they don’t have to correspond to what’s currently in place.
    It’s all wishful thinking.