Mighty Member

Default Did CONNER KENT ever meet Cat Grants son?

Hello,
    I wanted to ask if CONNER KENT ever met Cat Grants son ADAM?

I am asking this, because ADAM was a big fan of him and he also had a Superboy Costume.

Extraordinary Member

No. Adam Grant was killed by Toyman very soon after the Death of Superman storyline and Connor's debut, in the same issue where he wore the Superboy costume. Return of Superman ended with Superman #82. Issue 83 was an epilogue. And then issue 84 is where it all happened.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    No. Adam Grant was killed by Toyman very soon after the Death of Superman storyline and Connor's debut, in the same issue where he wore the Superboy costume. Return of Superman ended with Superman #82. Issue 83 was an epilogue. And then issue 84 is where it all happened.
    To bad...
    Conner met Cat once while he was on Hawaii, there was an Earthquake and he brought her the photo of Adam and she kissed him.

I would really really have loved to see an encounter of Conner with Adam.

Astonishing Member

What's the state of Adam Grant currently, does anyone know? I was pretty up on Supergirl and know that the Rebirth status quo is gloriously one where CatCo and National City are a big deal akin to the TV show. I know the pre-Flashpoint Cat was particularly in Johns New Krypton period kind of a shallow gossip columnist but was defaulting to a shallow gossip columnist to try to get back to something normal, and have virtually no memory of what Cat Grant was all about in the New 52.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com