Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
1. It's not about durability, it's about pain in disorientation. The whistling doesn't even do any permanent harm, since Supes is back in the air with no problems later on.

2. This is not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of you not wanting to put in the work of providing a counter argument. Your position is predicated on the assumption that the Flash is operating at his normal capacity. My position is to point out that there is zero reason to make that assumption because of the context of the situation.

We know the layout of the area, because there are several establishing shots of the area. We know that Ivy does not have full mastery of her thralls powers, and from that we can extrapolate that the Flashes due not have access to their more esoteric tricks, like phasing.

Based on the locations where the Flashes are laying, we can determine what direction the Flashes were coming from. We can tell for a fact that Barry could not have traveled in a completely straight line, because in this establishing shot, there's a fence in the way in the direction he came from. The too Wally's are less clear cut, but it's possible that they had to run around a tree and the batmobile from the directions they came from.

Since they are being controlled by Poison Ivy, and they're not moving in straight lines, they must therefore be moving at speeds that Ivy is capable of reacting at. Which in turn means that it makes perfect sense for Catwoman to be capable of reacting to the Flashes.

Not to mention that in context, this barely counts as a victory. Catwoman beats three extremely nerfed speedsters, Batman uses a trick that explicitly would not work against regular Superman, and then they get captured off screen. The fight ends with them losing, and it's treated as such a foregone conclusion that we don't even see it.
You are assuming that Ivy controls each and every action of her mind controlled victims. That's not how her powers have ever worked.

She gives an instruction and the mind controlled people go off to accomplish it under their own power. It's not like she is piloting them like a mech or driving them like a car. Her own reaction times dont factor in here and quite frankly never have. It's not even telepathy she controls them with. Unless this instance is somehow different? I admit I haven't read it.