Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tim has, in fact, taken over WE before, when Bruce was believed to be dead and Dick was Batman. Lucius Fox was the one who made him CEO, but in reality, it was Lucius running everything. Tim was just a figurehead, put there to stop Hush.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Timothy_Drake_(New_Earth)
    By the way, how about Drake's estate? Is it merged with WE after Tim was appointed as CEO?

For me, my personal imagination of Batfam's future..
    Tim Drake : Head-up job to organize heroism community. He can be Nick Fury of DC or Amanda Waller(?), but way waaaaayyyy waaaaayyyyyy kinder than both of them since he knows how vigilante heroes's feeling. Because I think Tim did a better job on taking care of Teen Titans than Damian(obviously) and even Dick.

Dick Grayson : I like his future on Batman Beyond. Him become mayor of Gotham.

Jason Todd : To be fair, I like the time when he was a druglord. Not because he's criminal, but because on that time, I think he's very badass and loaded with money. So I imagine him become some kind of Head of Mafia Organization but their agenda are to protect innocent people. He can keep Red Hood name.

Cassandra Cain : She was heavily exposed with violence since like forever, and she became a hero because she want to repay her sins for ending other people's life by saving people. So I'd like to think that her future is to become delivery-baby nurse. Not like other girls on her age, she's not afraid of blood or caesarean operation, and she'll be happy to help to deliver new life on the world. But I also like her prospect as New Batwoman.

Barbara Gordon : New Commissioner of Gotham. With Steph as her Vice Comm. I like their Oracle and Batgirl dynamic.

Damian: .....this is difficult. He just has so many potential future, especially on recent issue. Personally I'm not very fond of him become Batman (even though I like his Batman suit, but really WHY Batman Who Laugh's costume must have to be heavily similar with it?) because it's to predictable, him as Demon Head is good (I like his design), him as new hero or anti-hero is also not bad, him as vet is interesting. But perhaps my most unpopular opinion of his future is him as thriller/horror comic book writer. It's canon that he uses drawing to repress his violent urges and he faced more than enough thriller and horror for a lifetime.

Duke : therapist of Joker's victims? I also like him as Adult Signal with a sidekick who has shadow power.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-05-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    These are some great ideas. I like them all.

Agree with the poster who suggested Damian working with Animals. I'd have him start a more radical version of Peta. Still doing hero work but focusing on taking down baddies or companies that hurt or endanger animals.

Not a fan of Duke working with street kids. That strikes me as a stereotype.
    That’s fair at first glance. I haven’t read a lot of current runs so I don’t have a good gauge of Duke’s personality. I know in popular fanon he’s the “normal one”. Mainly I was thinking how he led the Robin Gang during his introduction and then also how Signal is supposed to be kinda like Batman’s detective partner (not sidekick).

Glad you like Damian’s! I think vet works neatly because it kinda calls back to Thomas Wayne. Damian has been built to succeed his parents legacies so I think the best end for him would be to not have to be in the superhero life at all and just do what makes him happy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    By the way, how about Drake's estate? Is it merged with WE after Tim was appointed as CEO?

For me, my personal imagination of Batfam's future..
    Tim Drake : Head-up job to organize heroism community. He can be Nick Fury of DC or Amanda Waller(?), but way waaaaayyyy waaaaayyyyyy kinder than both of them since he knows how vigilante heroes's feeling. Because I think Tim did a better job on taking care of Teen Titans than Damian(obviously) and even Dick.

Dick Grayson : I like his future on Batman Beyond. Him become mayor of Gotham.

Jason Todd : To be fair, I like the time when he was a druglord. Not because he's criminal, but because on that time, I think he's very badass and loaded with money. So I imagine him become some kind of Head of Mafia Organization but their agenda are to protect innocent people. He can keep Red Hood name.

Cassandra Cain : She was heavily exposed with violence since like forever, and she became a hero because she want to repay her sins for ending other people's life by saving people. So I'd like to think that her future is to become delivery-baby nurse. Not like other girls on her age, she's not afraid of blood or caesarean operation, and she'll be happy to help to deliver new life on the world. But I also like her prospect as New Batwoman.

Barbara Gordon : New Commissioner of Gotham. With Steph as her Vice Comm. I like their Oracle and Batgirl dynamic.

Damian: .....this is difficult. He just has so many potential future, especially on recent issue. Personally I'm not very fond of him become Batman (even though I like his Batman suit, but really WHY Batman Who Laugh's costume must have to be heavily similar with it?) because it's to predictable, him as Demon Head is good (I like his design), him as new hero or anti-hero is also not bad, him as vet is interesting. But perhaps my most unpopular opinion of his future is him as thriller/horror comic book writer. It's canon that he uses drawing to repress his violent urges and he faced more than enough thriller and horror for a lifetime.

Duke : therapist of Joker's victims? I also like him as Adult Signal with a sidekick who has shadow power.
    Makes 0 SENSE!!!

Tim is one of the smartest people in DC, you only have to look at Rebirth and NEW52 inventions which he made.

I have to say DC actually gave him in ToT a PERFECT role, not being Batman, but I like that Tim gets head of Wayne Enterprises and also works together with Lex Luthor.
    Tim and Lex worked together (as far as I remind) to make clones of Bart Allen and Conner.....

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Makes 0 SENSE!!!

Tim is one of the smartest people in DC, you only have to look at Rebirth and NEW52 inventions which he made.
    Uh.. yes? I know that. Since when I said Tim is not smart? Because he's smart that's why I imagine him to organize new generation of heroism community. You know, like strategy and stuff. With that position he also can invent some new gear for heroes on his care.

I have to say DC actually gave him in ToT a PERFECT role, not being Batman, but I like that Tim gets head of Wayne Enterprises and also works together with Lex Luthor.
    Tim and Lex worked together (as far as I remind) to make clones of Bart Allen and Conner.....
    I don't know about comic universe, but human clone is ethically wrong. Actually I think in comic universe, human cloning is not exactly on good light. Luthor cloned Superman, Talia cloned Damian, on Marvel Iron Man cloned Thor, that was treated as a bad thing to do.
    About him become Head of WE is good, but personally I don't want him to do cloning thing in my future imagination. That's a bad grief coping mechanism.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-05-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Read "BATMAN REBORN"!!!!!!! [RED ROBIN#12]

In Batman Reborn Tim Drake activated a contingency plan (MADE BY BRUCE!!!) which gave the controlling interest to TIM DRAKE:

So during Batman Reborn, TIM DRAKE was in control of WAYNE ENTERPRISES!!!!!!!
    So he knows DEFINETELY how to run Wayne Enterprises, because he did it already.

I base this on TITANS OF TOMORROW I see CONNER becoming SUPERMAN,CASSIE as WONDER GIRL,TIM as RED ROBIN,BART as FLASH, IRIS WEST as QUEEN FLASH......
    I see Tim as BOSS of WE and Conner in charge of wellfare programs, charity programs etc. both extremely rich and also Bart rich, Cassie as Conners wife.

So Conner,Cassie,Bart,..... can spend their life also basically working almost 24/7 working as Superheroes.

Why should Wallace train Iris?

Bart was Impulse/Kid Flash/The fastest Flash of ALL TIMES, member of JL AND he has a BETTER relationship with Wally and Iris West II than Wallace.

Makes NO SENSE!!!
    What is with Capitals?
    Read Batman and Robin Reborn
    Read Batman Inc
    Read all the Batman titles

The Batman titles contradict ever thing in RR 12 Dick was left in control Damian wasn't a part of the Batfamily.

Damian is the only Bat kid who has ever run or taken over WE. He is the only one that any story indicating that he has the necessary skills required for such a job.

He is the only one we know is capable of doing based of stories of him doing it.

Damian is the one Bruce thanked for saving the Company not Tim not Fox

so there's no need to shout.

The two narratives from the Batman books and RR are opposed.
    When it comes to Batman and Wayne Enterprises read the Main batman titles by the Batman writers that is what shapes his world not sidekick titles.

I like the idea of some sidekicks retiring to normal lives or being heroic in other ways. Like dedicating their efforts to reducing the root causes and systemic issues that create/force some individuals to crime.
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-06-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Didn't exist anymore, Tim's Father lost most of his money with bad investments (I think it happened around "Hush").

And Drake Industries was anyway only appeared very early in Tim's career and than never mentioned again, and Tim's father was reconned to be an archaeologist.