Mighty Member

Default Is X-Force cancelled or digital?

Is the current X-Force series still running? Cancelled? Digital? Greatly delayed?

Thanks in advance.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Still running. Like everything else it took a hiatus when COVID first hit here, for a few months. Next issue is on sale in July though, as comics slowly start to ramp back up. Looks like things will be all caught up and back on track by September. Fingers crossed.

July 8th ! I can almost see it..

Just a few more days now (about 10) and the next issue of X-force should be released. I hope this next issue is worth the wait. I'm expecting it to focus on Quire, Beast, and Black Tom. I think Beast's secrets might come out, Black Tom will be instrumental in saving or helping the team and the last issue ending with Quire, but we'll see.
    I do hope to see more from Sage and Marvel Girl.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Just a few more days now (about 10) and the next issue of X-force should be released. I hope this next issue is worth the wait. I'm expecting it to focus on Quire, Beast, and Black Tom. I think Beast's secrets might come out, Black Tom will be instrumental in saving or helping the team and the last issue ending with Quire, but we'll see.
    I do hope to see more from Sage and Marvel Girl.
    I think it's too early for Beast's secret to come out,not for a few months.Otherwise agree,simply because the Hiatus can help writers write more intricate and far reaching plotlines as they've had a breather before transfering them to page

Mighty Member

Thanks.

I assume the rest of the series will be delayed by the crossover.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Thanks.

I assume the rest of the series will be delayed by the crossover.
    Not it won't be delayed.

It's part of the cross-over. All the X-Books are cross-over chapters for at most, two issues.
    There's an XoS crossover schedule listing floating around here and on the internet, you should check it out, if you're interested.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I mean why would they cancel one of the best-selling satellite books?
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Every X-men books are running exept children of the atom