Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pick one solo character to get a movie with a catch

Can't be a regular Justice League (namely the big 7) or Teen Titans member, can't be a team film (so no JSA film), and can't be a sidekick or supporting character or otherwise dependant on another hero so no Batgirl film for example.

So which hero that's left should have a movie?

The Silencer.

Basically, John Wick is a mother of one, happily married. And she'll do everything in her power so things stay that way. Everything.

The Warlord

Starts off as a period piece showing Travis Morgan as a fighter pilot in Vietnam (complete w. obligatory “Fortunate Son” musical reference) and segues into him flying through a dimensional rift into Skartaris. Kick ass, rousing Sword & Sorcery adventure complete w. dinosaurs, gladiator fights, sweeping battle scenes and liberal use of a .44 automag ensues, ending w. Morgan finding a way out of Skartaris, and deciding wether or not to stay.

I actually thought of The Warlord as a movie while watching 2017’s Kong: Skull Island.

Static or Nightshade. The former can easily be made into a film and his powers, family life and school life could be handled well. While the latter doesn't have much history as a solo member, she has some things that could make for a good solo story like her missing brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    The Warlord

Starts off as a period piece showing Travis Morgan as a fighter pilot in Vietnam (complete w. obligatory “Fortunate Son” musical reference) and segues into him flying through a dimensional rift into Skartaris. Kick ass, rousing Sword & Sorcery adventure complete w. dinosaurs, gladiator fights, sweeping battle scenes and liberal use of a .44 automag ensues, ending w. Morgan finding a way out of Skartaris, and deciding wether or not to stay.

I actually thought of The Warlord as a movie while watching 2017’s Kong: Skull Island.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-29-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Sixpack

You know you want it, you just don't want to admit it

Astonishing Member

The Warlord

This. I'd definigely watch this.

Going to make a proper Flash film with the first, original, and best Flash.................JAY GARRICK!

Suck it Barry
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Boisterously Confused

Nobody's attempted a proper action-horror superhero flick since Blade. The Ragman's time has come!

The Warlord

Awesome. I'd watch the hell outta this.

Cast Joe Manganiello as Morgan since they're never gonna make a Deathstroke flick.
    Batman - Daredevil

Boisterously Confused

Again, it might be better for a series, but an adaptation of Sandman Mystery Theatre could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Again, it might be better for a series, but an adaptation of Sandman Mystery Theatre could be fun.
    I would love that. Wesley Dodds is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The Silencer.

Basically, John Wick is a mother of one, happily married. And she'll do everything in her power so things stay that way. Everything.
    cut the check. I'm here for it!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."