Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    If WB hadn't already made Joker, I'd have said put The Creeper in a film about a hero struggling with mental illness.
    Joker isn't a hero but a villain, so the Creeper could still work.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Joker isn't a hero but a villain, so the Creeper could still work.
    Point is, they already made a film about a freaky-lookin' deranged guy.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

CONGORILLA as a fever dream action adventure/horror flick.

THE SHADE as a film series exploring different random adventures Dick Swift has had over the course of his immortality.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-01-2020 at 01:07 PM.

The Question has to be my go-to answer as well.

Mysterious_Suspense_1.jpg

Make it a crime drama thriller about corruption, give Vic Sage some of that Take-No-Prisoners and Excuse No Crime "Paladin" attitude from his Ditko appearances, and cut him loose on an unsuspecting world to shine on light on the great interconnected web of evils which men have woven throughout our society.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Lobo
    The Question
    Deathstroke
    The Spectre
    Static

Shining Knight, starring Lachlan Watson
    Guardian, starring Aldis Hodge
    Zatanna, starring Anya Chalotra
    Klarion the Witch Boy, starring Noah Schnapp
    Mister Miracle, starring Kofi Siriboe
    Bulleteer, starring Megan Fox
    Frankenstein, starring Carel Struycken

The Question should get a tv show, imo, something pretty close to True Detective season 1, but with more action of course. I would put a little of the JLU Question conspiracy thing too.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 07-01-2020 at 02:23 PM.

BANNED

Hawkman

Carter would have recurring dreams of past lives where he wakes up being killed in his dreams. This has him on edge. He also doesn’t know much about who he is (The Wolverine) style but he’s an archaeologist and adventurer with the means of finding out.

I’d base him in Africa also maybe not a race change but a location change he could be a white South African which would be cool to see use another area in the world that never gets touched. I’d bring Sandman into it, Shadow Thief and maybe hint towards Kendra like a itch in his mind for the first movie

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Manhunter.

Paul Kirk waking up in the 70’s being played as a twisted version of Captain America’s revival, with the Council as an evil SHIELD.
    This, except the evil SHIELD has already been done in the MCU. Just adapt the Goodwin/Simonson Manhunter series from the 1970s.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Boisterously Confused

I don't think one film would be big enough, but if you put the same showrunners on it as Daredevil, you could make a pretty rockin' Netflix series out of Guardian and the Cadmus Kids.

Ultimate Member

If WB hadn't already made Joker, I'd have said put The Creeper in a film about a hero struggling with mental illness.
    Who says they can't? being nuts in not limited to Joker or harley.

I would say do one with Creeper before marvel does Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    The Warlord

Starts off as a period piece showing Travis Morgan as a fighter pilot in Vietnam (complete w. obligatory “Fortunate Son” musical reference) and segues into him flying through a dimensional rift into Skartaris. Kick ass, rousing Sword & Sorcery adventure complete w. dinosaurs, gladiator fights, sweeping battle scenes and liberal use of a .44 automag ensues, ending w. Morgan finding a way out of Skartaris, and deciding wether or not to stay.

I actually thought of The Warlord as a movie while watching 2017’s Kong: Skull Island.

Awesome. I'd watch the hell outta this.

Cast Joe Manganiello as Morgan since they're never gonna make a Deathstroke flick.
    Batman - Daredevil

Boisterously Confused

Again, it might be better for a series, but an adaptation of Sandman Mystery Theatre could be fun.

Again, it might be better for a series, but an adaptation of Sandman Mystery Theatre could be fun.
    I would love that. Wesley Dodds is amazing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Hawkman: Superhero Indiana Jones basically, with a lot of The Mummy in it, actually more Nathan Drake than Indiana. He would travel around the world after some ancient and powerful weapon, trying to beat the evil organization. In each place he would reconnect with some past life of his, egyptian prince, roman gladiator, japanese samurai, african warrior, etc. Eventually he would find the Hawkman wings and weapons. The ancient weapon will be a Thanagarian ship of course. During the movie he would have visions of a mysterious woman fighting along side him, at the end we would go to Thanagar where we would meet captain Shayara Hol waking from a dream with Carter, she would them be called by her superiors who would tell her they got a distress call from a lost ship.
    This, almost word for word, only it's a movie about Tomb Raider-like woman anthropologist named 'Shay' going through all these globe-trotting adventures around Earth (that unconsciously reflect her many past incarnations scattering clues around the world for her to find in a later life to reclaim her history?), and dreaming occasionally of a man by her side. At the end, on Thanagar, it's Katar who wakes up to get the message about the distress call.