Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ah, my bad.

Still, Lucy’s durability to his own in-canon attacks means he’s essentially untouchable here.
    His durability scales down with his attack. That's how it's supposed to work at least

Gotcha. So the differences are largely in speed (within the constraints of the cap) and esoterica then.

Can Goku hurt himself with his own attacks? Because I’m not sure if Lucy can. But Lucy (or Odin for that matter) could turn the others into teacups if he so chose.

By the way. First, I didn’t fully read the OP. Second, I misread it / misunderstood it.

Third time is hopefully the charm.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Gotcha. So the differences are largely in speed (within the constraints of the cap) and esoterica then.

Can Goku hurt himself with his own attacks? Because I’m not sure if Lucy can. But Lucy (or Odin for that matter) could turn the others into teacups if he so chose.
    If you redirected on of his own attacks at him, then probably

Reserving this post for my votes:

What I have so far:

Goku vs Odin: I didn't find significant speed feats for Odin, however his hax should be enough to deal with Goku

Kojiro vs Lucifer: According to what I saw from Kojiro, Lucifer should take it.

Stardust vs Raiden: Stardust is just hitting more caps than Raiden in this, plus he can turn him into a dwarf, or a rat, or something.

Don't know enough about Nyarlatothep and Totenkinder, I'll wait for other posters' opinion on this one.

EDIT: Given the discussions, I'll go with Nyarlatothep
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 07-07-2020 at 12:19 AM.

: rereads Totenkinder: She sealed the boogie man briefly. Her biggest power requires human sacrifice of children and ****.

Ha, N can make atomic bombs by summoning pieces of Azathoth. Hell he taught humans to do it with the atomic bombs. ( which is canon in expands my this.)

Also she only has one true identity of power and requires plot. N, he dances around as 1,000 different Gods to dick with humans and they all do miracles given his true identity as one of the 4 Outer Gods ( the REAL Gods) and the most human like intelligence. She got nothing as she was killed by Cinderella’s glass slipper to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    : rereads Totenkinder: She sealed the boogie man briefly. Her biggest power requires human sacrifice of children and ****.

Ha, N can make atomic bombs by summoning pieces of Azathoth. Hell he taught humans to do it with the atomic bombs. ( which is canon in expands my this.)

Also she only has one true identity of power and requires plot. N, he dances around as 1,000 different Gods to dick with humans and they all do miracles given his true identity as one of the 4 Outer Gods ( the REAL Gods) and the most human like intelligence. She got nothing as she was killed by Cinderella’s glass slipper to the face.
    The glass slipper bit was well after she lost significant power. The sacrifice only has to occur annually and she's up to date. In the sign-up, I specifically said she's at the height of her power. So, she's very nearly a physical embodiment of magic. Nyarwhatever may or may not win, but don't pick and choose stuff to downplay her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    The glass slipper bit was well after she lost significant power. The sacrifice only has to occur annually and she's up to date. In the sign-up, I specifically said she's at the height of her power. So, she's very nearly a physical embodiment of magic. Nyarwhatever may or may not win, but don't pick and choose stuff to downplay her.
    Oh she is a formidable witch. Just remembering everything and it’s not enough gun against N.

N is like Tzeench from WG40k just with many identities and Loki’s perchance to screw people over for the lols.

Extraordinary Member

Match was supposed to end today, but we only have one, incomplete set of votes. So I'm going to extend the voting period to tomorrow at noon.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Match was supposed to end today, but we only have one, incomplete set of votes. So I'm going to extend the voting period to tomorrow at noon.
    Oh, we're supposed to vote, not just discuss?

OK.

Round 1: Son Goku (Dragonball) vs Odin (Marvel)

Round 2:Frau Totenkinder (Fables) vs Nyarlathotep (Lovecraft)

Round 3: Sasaki Kojiro (Record of Ragnarok) vs Lucifer (Vertigo)

Round 4: Stardust the Super Wizard (Fox) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

EDIT: I didn't notice when I was working it up, but P2s for the win across the board!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh, we're supposed to vote, not just discuss?

OK.

Round 4: Stardust the Super Wizard (Fox) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

EDIT: I didn't notice when I was working it up, but P2s for the win across the board!!
    Ideally you'll spend a couple days discussing then vote in the last few before it ends. I just forgot to remind people to get their votes in on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I just edited my post with the final vote.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

My bad, forgot about voting

Round 4: Stardust the Super Wizard (Fox)vs Raiden(Mortal Kombat)

Extraordinary Member

Winners

1. Odin
    2. Nyarlathotep
    3. Lucifer
    4. Stardust

Round two will be up shortly