Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ally MacBeal and Boston Legal

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    An easy one: JAG and Law & Order. Insert tortured NYC-area Marine/SEAL into an understandable (if not justifiable) killing, and cue "Plonk Plonk!"
    I do remember a L&O episode where they had some JAG lawyers. The woman was a frumpy somewhat overweight woman and the man was going bald. (as opposed to the pretty people on the JAG TV show)
    I kind of wonder if the L&O people did that on purpose.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Lie to Me and Bones.

Russell T. Davies wanted to do a crossover between Doctor Who and Star Trek: Enterprise. There's no telling what the Star Trek side thought of it, but the show was canceled before there could be any real talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Russell T. Davies wanted to do a crossover between Doctor Who and Star Trek: Enterprise. There's no telling what the Star Trek side thought of it, but the show was canceled before there could be any real talk about it.
    Didn't Star Trek and Doctor Who have a crossover?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That might've been a comic or a novel. Not quite sure which, but I do recall the Cybermen and the Borg either teaming up or fighting each other.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That might've been a comic or a novel. Not quite sure which, but I do recall the Cybermen and the Borg either teaming up or fighting each other.
    I read the comic (might have been a novel too). Yeah, the Borg and Cybermen initially teamed up before the Cybermen turned on them. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Cool thing about Dr. Who is he can cross over with anyone, from Xena to Star Trek Buffy, and everything in between. And it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Star Trek TNG once did a cross over with freaking Webster, so I'm not sure they're all that picky on the Star Trek side of things.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    Ha, yeah that was one of the episodes I was referring to, but I forgot they were clones in that one. Xena had plenty of creative ideas that could make this concept work.
    At the height of XENA's popularity, there was a Teen Xena series in the works. Although, unlike the Young Hercules spin off at the time featuring the formative years of the demigod. The Xena spinoff would focus on a teenage girl who turns out be the reincarnation of the Warrior Princess. Based on that premise I could see Buffy encountering, and even doing battle with Teen Xena(played by a young Mary Elizabeth Winstead).

Another USA series crossover which should've been done outside the Characters Welcome ! spots was a BURN NOTICE/WHITE COLLAR full on crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Gen...s%2C213&sr=8-2

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Lie to Me and Bones.
    I would have loved that. Loved Bones, and I really miss Lie to Me.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I always wanted a three-way crossover between Monk, Psyche and the Dead Zone. When you think about it, they connect pretty organically. One is about a detective with ridiculous attention to detail, the other is about a detective with ridiculous attention to detail who pretends to be psychic and the other is about an actual psychic detective.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Another USA series crossover which should've been done outside the Characters Welcome ! spots was a BURN NOTICE/WHITE COLLAR full on crossover.
    I would have loved to see White Collar / Leverage.
    I can see the LEverage people pulling off a con and Neil keeps walking in, knows what is going on, and immediately just allows it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I always wanted a three-way crossover between Monk, Psyche and the Dead Zone. When you think about it, they connect pretty organically. One is about a detective with ridiculous attention to detail, the other is about a detective with ridiculous attention to detail who pretends to be psychic and the other is about an actual psychic detective.
    This would actually be awesome. I always thought USA missed the boat by not doing any kind of crossover when they could have.

My wife has been rewatching Veronica Mars and I would love to see a current movie with Veronica Mars and Buff Summers. Talking about High school, who had it worse. And maybe they need to do something more too.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    This would actually be awesome. I always thought USA missed the boat by not doing any kind of crossover when they could have.
    So funny enough, I just finished up the entire Psych series for the first time and, at the end, they show that SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    Shawn moves to San Francisco and they're already using a consultant who is heavily implied to be Adrian Monk</spoiler> Lol
    Last edited by 80sbaby; 08-26-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Saved by the Bell and California Dreams. They could have met at a Battle of the Bands type event (Zack Attack vs California Dreams).