Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    And that is absolutely the right attitude to take, but for one thing. There is no guarantee that an official announcement is the truth either.
    No, nothing is ever certain until I'm holding the book in my hands. But with an official announcement I at least have word from the actual publisher/creator instead of something from second or third hand sources I can't verify for myself.

Rumors and unofficial news get some consideration but I take none of it seriously, and official announcements only a little more seriously since even "official" plans change at the drop of a hat. Especially when it comes to DC, who pivot more than a NBA point guard on meth.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Justice League Elite, I remember that yep.
    Never got around reading it. Was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Never got around reading it. Was it good?
    Well I read it when I was 12 so I don’t know how objective I can be about it’s quality but 12 year old me loved it. Loved seeing the clashes with Supes and the “mainstream” League. Thought Vera was a cool character.