Default DC comics: The casting couch

i'm not sure if this has been done in here before (it probably has) but I thought it would be fun if we cast DC characters in different popular/iconic movies. More accurately, What if these movies were set in the DC universe and which characters you'd cast in which roles in them? You can also cast them as actors in that movie if that'll tickle you fancy, I'm just looking for interesting match-ups. for example, off top of my head, Menace II Society featuring the Batboys: Red Hood can be O-Dog, Nightwing can be Cain, etc. not the best fit character-wise but you get the idea.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 07-01-2020 at 07:43 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

So to be clear. This isn't about which hero you would pick to have sex with you to get a role.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-30-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So to be clear. This isn't about which hero you would pick to have sex with you to get a role.
    no, but if that's the angle anyone wants to go with it, I ain't gonna stop you. so long as you can keep it clean and let me know which role they are...."auditioning" for, get weird.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Alright it could be fun, with this first movie I wanted to be accurate to ethnicity of the characters but also characters you might see together so I pick Kenan Kong (New Super-man) and Steel(Henry Irons) as the two lead characters in Rush Hour. Might be fun to have Superman related characters in a cop comedy.

Next and this will sound odd, I’m putting Bart Allen and Tim Drake in Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure. I could just see Bart in that movie and when I imagined a best friend who would be on that journey with him it was Tim.

Next, Booster Gold in money ball, and as Brad Pitts part. I mean I could see Booster being an old baseball pro who retired and is now running the team trying to shake it up then how it’s always played. I’m not sure if that would make Blue Beetle Jonah Hill, maybe that would just be Skeet.

Finally, I put Captain Atom in Die Hard, and yes Bruce Willis. Something about Captain Atom to me says tough dude who would go about taking down terrorists in a building.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Feel we already had a thread for this? (maybe with a better less creepy title?)

Star Wars
    -Hal Jordan as Han Solo (Harrison Ford
    -Carol Ferris as Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher
    -John Stewart as Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams
    -Kyle Rayner as Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill
    -Alan Scott as Obi-Wan (Alec Guinness
    -Jessica Cruz as Rey (once Solana) (Daisy Ridley
    -Simon Baz as Finn (John Boyega
    -José Hernández (GL of Earth-D) as Poe Dameron (Óscar Isaac Hernández

Or
    DC cast for the Guardian of the Galaxy movie:
    -Hal Jordan cast as Peter Quill - The Hero- Human, drifter with painful past, watched parent die, never having a chance to say goodbye. Now cocky and overconfident reckless Star Pilot, trying to belong to something bigger than just himself, joining a team charged with ...Guarding the Galaxy.
    -Katma Tui cast as Gamora - The exotic Alien heroine- With her suspicious past Can she be trusted? Can she shake the distrust associated with her past "relation" and mentor (Sinestro/(Thanos)), prove she is now one of the good guys?
    -Kilowog cast as Drax- The Musclebound Alien Brawler, who watched his entire family get slaughtered (blames -Katma Tui/(Gamora) for serving her mentor (Sinestro/(Thanos)), proud last survivor of his kind, out to satisfy revenge for his people, ...but does he really want to kill, or at heart just belong and be part a new "family".
    -Ch'p cast as Rocket- The irritable Space-Rodent - Annoying, but cute cartoon caricature, might be overcompensating for his look and stature, carries a huge ch'p on his shoulder. Don't make the little guy angry.
    -Medphyll cast as Groot- The bizarre withdrawn sentient Tree life-form, linked to a cosmic eternally regrowing organic life force- no one really knows much about him, except he will grow on you.
    -Sinestro would have to bulk up! cast as Thanos - Villain bent on cosmic domination, collecting color power gems on hand...?

Detroit League cast for the Wizard of Oz:
    -Gypsy cast as Dorthy
    -Steel as Tin-Man
    -Vibe as Scarecrow
    -Vixen as (Lion(ess)
    -Zatanna as the Good Witch
    -J'on Jo'nzz the Wizard

The Batman Family cast for the Mystery Inc. Movie

Bruce Wayne as Fred
    Kate Kane as Daphne
    Barbara Gordon as Velma
    Dick Grayson as Shaggy
    Ace as Scooby
    Mobile-Batlab as the Mystery Machine
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-02-2020 at 03:59 AM.