Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Cover to FLASH #296.

Flash296.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Cover to FLASH #296.

Flash296.jpg
    Barry and Ralph .

I love Ralph and Sue traveling together. But it does seem like they'd have to have a residence somewhere. Do you like that in Central City or Opal City or Westchester or wherever the House of Mystery is or elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I love Ralph and Sue traveling together. But it does seem like they'd have to have a residence somewhere. Do you like that in Central City or Opal City or Westchester or wherever the House of Mystery is or elsewhere?
    New York City (probably Manhattan, but Brooklyn might also be a possibility).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    New York City (probably Manhattan, but Brooklyn might also be a possibility).
    Any reason why? I know Sue's from Westchester. I didn't know if she'd prefer a lawn and such (though maybe only after they settle down, if they ever do, since apartments are easier for not having to handle any maintenance issues), as the more expensive homes there have. I will admit, I did do a quick check for states without income tax they could reside in during their traveling years, when they didn't spend all that much time at home, anyway. No canonical basis for that sort of choice, of course, just a thought that occurred. Still, there's plenty to do in NYC, and a lot of shopping locations, which I know she'd enjoy.

Oh, it is association with that Formerly Known as League? I really do not like that era's/title's version of Ralph and Sue at all.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 12-27-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Any reason why? . . .
    Not really, except I have a pro-NYC-bias (I've always lived in the tri-state area of NY, NJ, and Connecticut and NYC was within easy reach) and the old Green Acres TV show theme started running through my head . . .

. . . Oh, it is association with that Formerly Known as League? I really do not like that era's/title's version of Ralph and Sue at all.
    Nope. Didn't read that.

Not really, except I have a pro-NYC-bias (I've always lived in the tri-state area of NY, NJ, and Connecticut and NYC was within easy reach) and the old Green Acres TV show theme started running through my head . . .
    Seems like a good enough reason...and now I have the theme song in my head...

Seems like a good enough reason...and now I have the theme song in my head...
    Sorry about that . . .

Can you change shows and switch to the theme from Petticoat Junction ?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Gene Gonzales Presents Ralph and Sue on the cover of LIFE Magazine.

LifeRalphSue.jpg