Default Ultimate Captain America Vs

I heard that, prior to his death; Ultimate Cap was a legit superhuman even by comic standards. But how much so?

How does he fair in a fight against:

-Deathstroke
    -Shiva
    -Daredevil
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Ultimate Cap could jump out of air planes and land without a parachute.

He could also give the Hulk there he’ll ( That Hulk is not as extreme as 616, but still very strong. Like tear down massive space ships bare handed, hit people hard enough to make craters, tear Iron Mans armor up effortlessly, and so forth.)

Among other things, during season 3 of Ultimates I tuned out as the writing got so bad.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I know he's like... a lot stronger than more durable than conventional Cap...

Struggling to recall speed feats for him though.

Now, that's partly because the Ultimates ended up such a shitshow that I expunged a lot of it from my memory but also because I don't think he had that many notable ones.

He can likely beat Deathstroke and Shiva but I think Matt could put him down. It's a tough fight but he can do it.

IIRC Ultimate Cap was a low end bullet timer.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Matt might have the skill, speed, and low-level combat precog to pull it off. He just needs to be capable of pressure pointing someone as durable as UCap.

...he can pull off one-shot pressure point hits on Mr. Hyde. I know, Hyde's physical capacity fluctuates, and I am in no way claiming that Matt can drop someone who can get punched in the face by the Hulk and not instantly drop. At the time Matt dropped Hyde, all we know about Hyde's durability is that he could completely ignore other hits from a CBPH (Matt), to the point where Matt jumps off a 2nd floor gantry or something of that nature and drives both feet into Hyde's face, and Hyde never even stops talking.

Matt then pokes him in the chest and drops him on the spot.

So for me, Matt's upper limit is somewhere around 'can easily pressure point people who are durable enough to absolutely ignore hits from a comic book peak human'.

Is that Ultimate Cap? *shrugs* Don't know enough about the character, as he never interested me.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Matt might have the skill, speed, and low-level combat precog to pull it off. He just needs to be capable of pressure pointing someone as durable as UCap.

...he can pull off one-shot pressure point hits on Mr. Hyde. I know, Hyde's physical capacity fluctuates, and I am in no way claiming that Matt can drop someone who can get punched in the face by the Hulk and not instantly drop. At the time Matt dropped Hyde, all we know about Hyde's durability is that he could completely ignore other hits from a CBPH (Matt), to the point where Matt jumps off a 2nd floor gantry or something of that nature and drives both feet into Hyde's face, and Hyde never even stops talking.

Matt then pokes him in the chest and drops him on the spot.

So for me, Matt's upper limit is somewhere around 'can easily pressure point people who are durable enough to absolutely ignore hits from a comic book peak human'.

Is that Ultimate Cap? *shrugs* Don't know enough about the character, as he never interested me.
    Ult Cap has a track record of taking hits from characters stronger than Spiderman and not being Koed. I don't think he's as durable as 616 spidey, since weaker foes can bloody him, but he heys back up pretty fresh from up there hits.

I'm pretty confident he could imitate the feat of Hyde tankibg a punch from Matt at least. We saw at the very least he got swarmed by class 3 or 5 ( I forgot which soldiers) and wasn't really damaged.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 07-02-2020 at 08:41 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Ult Cap has a track record of taking hits from characters stronger than Spiderman and not being Koed. I don't think he's as durable as 616 spidey, since weaker foes can bloody him, but he heys back up pretty fresh from up there hits.

I'm pretty confident he could imitate the feat of Hyde tankibg a punch from Matt at least. We saw at the very least he got swarmed by class 3 or 5 ( I forgot which soldiers) and wasn't really damaged.
    Matt might be out of luck, then.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate