Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Some of those on your list like Neptune Perkins and Pantha died a while ago.

Flashpoint or Rebirth probably won’t bring them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Here's some folks who I think are MIS(please correct me if I'm wrong):

Baron Blitzkreig
    Composite Superman
    Flamebird(Bette Kane)
    Golden Eagle
    Isis
    Kung
    Osiris
    Queen Clea
    Red Star
    White Magician
    Since Under the Red Hood happened, Baron Blitzkrieg would be dead (courtesy of Jason Todd). So, don't expect him to pop up anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Zachary Zatara
    Isis and Osiris
    Red Tornado
    Lorena Marquez
    Connor Hawke
    John Henry Irons

Some that haven't appeared in a long time: Bette Kane, Fire, Ice, Equinox (I realy liked her), Stargirl...

And of course, Jon Kent. Wonder where he really is...
    Jon, in my head canon, is still stuck on Earth 3, but instead of "derp volcano derp", its the Crime Syndicate's Daycare of Inconvenience & Annoyance! Food that tastes just off, awful games, lumpy mattresses, etc. And the "Jon" that we see, is actually a plant by Ultraman to disrupt everything just enough to create an opening for them to bring Prime/New/Whatever its called Earth under Earth 3 Crime Syndicate Rule.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Since Under the Red Hood happened, Baron Blitzkrieg would be dead (courtesy of Jason Todd). So, don't expect him to pop up anytime soon..
    When did Red Hood kill Baron Blitzkreig?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    When did Red Hood kill Baron Blitzkreig?
    My bad. It was Captain Nazi he killed. Baron was killed by SB Prime, it seems. Though whether or not that is a thing, remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Actually, Dinah Laurel Lance no longer exists. The current Black Canary is named Dinah Lance but her maiden name is Drake.
    With the JSA back in continuity I expect that to be retconned any day now.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Pre-COIE Earth-One Superman?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Since Under the Red Hood happened, Baron Blitzkrieg would be dead (courtesy of Jason Todd). So, don't expect him to pop up anytime soon.

Jon, in my head canon, is still stuck on Earth 3, but instead of "derp volcano derp", its the Crime Syndicate's Daycare of Inconvenience & Annoyance! Food that tastes just off, awful games, lumpy mattresses, etc. And the "Jon" that we see, is actually a plant by Ultraman to disrupt everything just enough to create an opening for them to bring Prime/New/Whatever its called Earth under Earth 3 Crime Syndicate Rule.
    A brainwashed Ultraman Jr? That's actually a really interesting idea. Maybe Clark, Lois and the Legion bring out his good side so he sticks around and ten year old Jon comes home. Win-win. Or Ultraman Jr goes bad and we get a shiny new villain for the Super family, as we have a surplus of Superboys already.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    A brainwashed Ultraman Jr? That's actually a really interesting idea. Maybe Clark, Lois and the Legion bring out his good side so he sticks around and ten year old Jon comes home. Win-win. Or Ultraman Jr goes bad and we get a shiny new villain for the Super family, as we have a surplus of Superboys already.
    but then we will have ultra jr and Prime vs Jon and Conner

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

My headcanon is "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow" as being his canonical end.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

Isn't spoilers:
    he back now on Earth-1985?
    end of spoilers

Jesse Quick and Max Mercury can officially be crossed off the MIA list. They've been stuck in the Speed Force since Flashpoint and Barry's about to rescue them.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/07/dc...the-flash-759/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    It would be accurate to say she was never from a "main world" character at the time she first appeared. But, in a significant way, it's actually the other way around. The character you're talking about was indeed a visitor from another world in Worlds' Finest. But I'm talking about the JSA/Infinity Inc. character, the original one, from the 70s.

She was not only not from an alternate earth. She was from the original DC earth which, when the Silver Age began creating alt versions of past characters like Flash and Green Lantern, they came to dub Earth-Two. (Not Earth-2 during New 52, mind you. This was Earth-Two as it existed from 1938-1985 when the earths were merged.)

Now, Helena Wayne Huntress didn't exist before the Silver Age changeover, where the only DC earth became the back-burner earth. But I'm talking about the one that appeared in JLA/JSA crossovers and starred in Infinity Inc. in the 70s and 80s respectively.

She AND Earth-Two Robin, each of whom are among my top 5 DC characters ever, have been missing since CoIE. How many characters can we say that about?
    They can never exist for obvious reasons. (And yes, Helena was alternate earth, i.e. alternate from the main continuity, because by the time she had been established, Earth-2 was no longer DC's default Earth.) They can work in stories about possible futures but it would make no sense to have two Dick Graysons running around the same Earth at the same time and we already have 1) Helena Bertinelli to replace the Huntress character and 2) Bruce and Selina's daughter Helena in Tom King's run who eventually becomes Batwoman.

There could potentially be a Helena Wayne Huntress running around, though it's not the pre-Crisis one. In New 52, Earth-2's Robin and Supergirl got displaced to the Prime Earth, and became Huntress and Power Girl. The Grayson series would later reintroduce Helena Bertinelli, who had disappeared (perhaps helped by the fact Helena Wayne used the Bertinelli name as an alias?) and joined Spyral - she resumed being Huntress in Rebirth and Helena Wayne hasn't appeared since.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There could potentially be a Helena Wayne Huntress running around, though it's not the pre-Crisis one. In New 52, Earth-2's Robin and Supergirl got displaced to the Prime Earth, and became Huntress and Power Girl. The Grayson series would later reintroduce Helena Bertinelli, who had disappeared (perhaps helped by the fact Helena Wayne used the Bertinelli name as an alias?) and joined Spyral - she resumed being Huntress in Rebirth and Helena Wayne hasn't appeared since.
    So Helena Wayne is still on Prime Earth, just MIA? That's weird.

Isn’t Helena Wayne still on the new 52 version of Earth 2 as that worlds Batman. She could come back in just saying that is where we last left that version of Helena.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.