Thread: Xmen VS Morlun

Default Xmen VS Morlun VS Vargas

Cyclops. Gambit. Wolverine. Nightcrawler. Jubilee.

Vs

Morlun

VS

Vargas
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 07-03-2020 at 07:59 AM.

If Morlun’s in nuke-tanking mood, it’s not going to end well for the X-Men. I can’t see that they can hurt him.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If Morlun’s in nuke-tanking mood, it’s not going to end well for the X-Men. I can’t see that they can hurt him.
    Nightcrawler might be able to teleport something or someone into Morlun's head or something, if the latter stayed slow enough to track.

Morlun is fast enough to snatch spider-man's eye out of his socket and gulp it down before spidey even knew what happened , WITH Spider-sense on, mind you.

A guy who generally has a easy time outspeeding spider-man level people is quite simply WAY too fast for anyone on this list to deal with.

Wolverine might as well not even be here.

Add Colossus, quicksilver and a random telepath , now we got a nice fight to watch.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Once again, I saw this thread and assumed we were talking about Vargas because, at this point, Morlun and Vargas are completely interchangeable in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Once again, I saw this thread and assumed we were talking about Vargas because, at this point, Morlun and Vargas are completely interchangeable in my head.
    You’ve just given Gambit horror-flashbacks.

Extraordinary Member

I can see why. They're basically twins with the same fashion sense.

Hard same, lemme tell ya.

----

On a side note, considering that the last 20 years has given us mutants of all shapes, sizes, and patterns, and given the number of spider-variations, it's really odd that there are so few spider-themed mutants, even as students or just regular folks. Such a mutation would easily be connected as spider-totems, and some Spider-People in the multiverse are mutants themselves.