Default DCeased Dead Planet #1 Preview & Discussion

Well anyone who has seen me around knows that I am a big fan of the DCeased series, currently reading the Digital exclusive series. So I am excited to start a thread for the official sequel series (because Unkillables was a side story at the same time of the original), Dead Planet.

I am happy to see that outside whatever 5G was going to be that we get to see some exciting new legacy heroes and a brand new Justice League. I mean personally I am excited to see Damian and Jon as Batman and Superman alongside Cassie as Wonder Woman. By the way for those confused about John Constantine and Zatanna....well that would be in Good Day to Die and Unkillables.

https://www.cbr.com/dceased-dead-pla...tman-betrayal/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Words to live by.

This series is FIRE! Can't wait to see the new JL in action.

the world lost all Hope once Superman was infected [that panel and the way it was words is legit one of the best in Rebirth comics] so it's good to see that hope lives in Cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This series is FIRE! Can't wait to see the new JL in action.

the world lost all Hope once Superman was infected [that panel and the way it was words is legit one of the best in Rebirth comics] so it's good to see that hope lives in Cyborg
    I wouldn’t say it reads like Hope is in Cyborg, I mean obviously the cure is in him but this kind of reads like sucks to be Cyborg right now....also I wonder who’s narrating this time around. After reading DCeased and Unkillables it’s pretty clear that Taylor likes to hide the narrator, so whoever it is knows about Cyborg and Constantine.

Also yeah I can’t wait see the entire new Justice League and to see who are the main focus of this story.
    Words to live by.