Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Calamity Ganon vs. Captain Planet

Captain Planet takes on Calamity Ganon in the Hyrule of Breath of the Wild.

Round I) Cap takes on Calamity Ganon in his spectral form.

Round II) Cap vs. Calamity Ganon (Scourge of Hyrule Castle).

Round III) Cap takes on Dark Beast Ganon (Hatred & Malice Incarnate).

Bonus: Captain Planet has to take on the 4 Blight Ganon scourges.

Incredible Member

I think Cap stands a good chance as long as Ganon doesn't break out the Stasis Rune.

Isnt Cap deathly allergic to negative energy, pollution etc.?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Isnt Cap deathly allergic to negative energy, pollution etc.?
    Yes. Being ear Hilter took him down.

Spectacular Member

Being near Hitler caused him mild discomfort, but didn't actually incapacitate him to any extent.

Being touched by Malice would hurt him at least as badly as anyone else, but Captain Planet actually has plenty of experience fighting threats that will **** him up on contact. Fighting Calamity Ganon seems pretty doable, overall. Cap is good at ranged combat, and given what Captain Planet is, I think that it's reasonable that he could pull out an attack with holy or light properties.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

What durability feats does Ganon have to suggest he can survive even a love-tap from someone on Captain Planet's level of strength?

Guy lifts an entire nuclear power station and throws it into space. He is jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    What durability feats does Ganon have to suggest he can survive even a love-tap from someone on Captain Planet's level of strength?

Guy lifts an entire nuclear power station and throws it into space. He is jacked.
    On top of that, he has control of all the elements and can even turn into those elements. Guy is a powerhouse.

His best durability feat is probably tanking the Divine Beasts combined energy blast.

The Guardians have energy weapons capable of blowing up piles of stones and knocking trees over. The Divine Beasts have weapons considerably more powerful that operate off of the same technology. Conservative estimates would have each Divine Beast operating at maybe 100x what a Guardian would be at* and all 4 combine the final attack.

So, Calamity Ganon can survive with 1/2 health remaining an attack that is approximately 400x stronger* then a hefty grenade.

Sooo.... assuming Captain Planet doesn't feel sick and succumb to Malice induced weakness, he still pretty much one shots Ganon with his first hit. Lol.

*There are no official numbers. I am totally just guessing based on the sizes of the Beasts compared to the Guardians and the big hyped up deal they make of them and the extended charge up period. Guardians are like elephant sized machines. The Divine Beasts are Godzilla sized.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Again though, how consistent is Planet at pushing through negative energy?

Calamity Ganon is a blight of hatred and malice. Pure evil. He literally oozes negativity. His powers are such that once a month he can muster the strength to poison the moon and resurrect every dead soldier in his army. Literal poison is growing on the stones around his prison.
    - big_adventure

Not really contributing much but I'm going to take this opportunity to post the OK K.O version of Captain Planet.

My mans is channelling Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HARD.

Ok, pretty good. That face xD
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ok, pretty good. That face xD
    The whole episode was a huge amount of fun.

They even got LeVar Burton back to play Kwame. It was rad!

Incredible Member

Not really contributing much but I'm going to take this opportunity to post the OK K.O version of Captain Planet.

My mans is channelling Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HARD.
    I remember that episode!

Extraordinary Member

I think Calamity Ganon's issue is the same as with most versions of the character. He just doesn't have a lot of feats that aren't stuff like people hyping him up, and the stuff he does have isn't that terribly impressive compared to Captain Planet's feats.

As for getting weaker by the malice, can't the good captain just blast Ganon from afar?

Yeah.... Captain Planet can easily just body him as he has the standard flying brick piers

Plus a skilled Link player can solo Gabon, which is a mark against, not for him.