Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Default Evidence of a new DC CRISIS in the next year or two? Let's put together the clues.

Of late, there was some speculative discussion that spinning out of FOREVER EVIL and various other current DC storylines another CRISIS-level event coming within the next year or two (2015 will be the thirtieth anniversary of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS). I was particularly intrigued by the speculation that the Crime Syndicate might be the pawns of the Anti-Monitor, who is yet to appear in the New 52 DCU. So let's put together the clues already out there see if 2015 will be the year of CRISIS IN THE NEW 52.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Of late, there was some speculative discussion that spinning out of FOREVER EVIL and various other current DC storylines another CRISIS-level event coming within the next year or two (2015 will be the thirtieth anniversary of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS). I was particularly intrigued by the speculation that the Crime Syndicate might be the pawns of the Anti-Monitor, who is yet to appear in the New 52 DCU. So let's put together the clues already out there see if 2015 will be the year of CRISIS IN THE NEW 52.

Buried, What just happened. Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Buried, What just happened. Where is everyone?
    We've been FLASHPOINTed.

Make sure you read the new Terms of Use by Jonah pasted at the topic. It explains some important new info everybody needs to know.

BANNED

We've been FLASHPOINTed.

Make sure you read the new Terms of Use by Jonah pasted at the topic. It explains some important new info everybody needs to know.

Oh God. I've been transported into the New 52.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Oh God. I've been transported into the New 52.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Yep...welcome to the New 52 CBR.

I just joined this site at the beginning of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I just joined this site at the beginning of the month.
    Heh. It's sort of like buying your first DC Comic in August, 2011.

Anyhow, let's steer this discussion back in the direction of the CRISES that DC prints on paper. The CBR reboot is under discussion on the Community Forum, if you want to go there.

Buried, seeing both of us at the same level is bizarre. On topic, could the upcoming futures series be a prelude to a crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4JW View Post
    Buried, seeing both of us at the same level is bizarre. On topic, could the upcoming futures series be a prelude to a crisis?
    That's one of the things I'm curious about. What's it all going to add up to, if anything?

I get the feeling that DC will be giving us more than one head-fake toward a Crisis-style reboot to the old DCU and then stay with the re-re-re-rebooted continuity.

I am a fairly new Comics reader....When I started out last year, I did go back and read the different CRISIS-level events (except for COIE), especially like Infinite Crisis.

So, I am looking forward to a Crisis level event, if they are doing it (which I think they are....I doubt DC will pass up on the opportunity).

If it is the Anti-Monitor, would we have all of the DCU assembling together to fight it? (Any chance they would use some other villain for Crisis...maybe even Darkseid? Haven't seen him in a while).

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don't care for a crisis honestly. I actually do have a feeling of what it could be, but it's just speculation in my head right now. Something must be going on in April though...

Things do seem to be setting up that way. However I think this is one of those times where the Crisis will be averted before it even starts. I doubt they blow it all up again to start anew or go back to the old DCU. But I think some things might start to merge from various parts of the Multiverse, past, present, and future. Maybe Booster Gold will be the catalyst.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

I would love it if this were true and DC was rebooted back. (Along with this site.)

Yep...welcome to the New 52 CBR.

Is anyone else eagerly waiting Infinite CBR Crisis when the old CBR forum comes roaring back?!
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 04-30-2014 at 03:50 PM.