Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Aliens, Predator ... And terminator?.. coming 2021...

Newsarama has the report on this.

Would love to see them done like the star wars revival. Could a good version of AVP be coming to Marvel/Disney? One set in space with colonial marines would be cool.

Then there's crossovers.
    Would love a predator/punisher xover, maybe Aliens vs deaths head, yes ?

Hopefully terminator isn't far behind. Stark vs Skynet or legion would be cool. As would Dark fate stories - Carl, Sarah hunting t800s, future Dani and grace stories etc.
    Your thoughts and ideas on this?

They’ll put a Predator on the Avengers.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I want a Wolverine crossover.

With all of them.

Astonishing Member

Does Ultron have the same motivation to eliminate organic life like the machines?

Astonishing Member

Alien and Predator already faced the DC Universe. At this rate with the crossovers, I wonder how much time will pass before DC and Marvel merge into one. By the way, I read about Alien and Predator, but where it was mentioned Terminator would join the group too?

Anyway, it will be quite intriguing to have these two monsters in Marvel Universe; although I believe the Brood were already based on the Xenomorphs. Anyway, there are many Avengers who could wipe out the floor with them, so any crossover should be with "limited powered individuals". I mean, Hulk, Thor and even Iron Man could crush them easily. I had in mind some scenarios in mind:

+ The only Avenger who could be infected by a Facehugger and survive to its chest exploding would be Hulk (he can heal himself). Then this would mean Gamma Alien! Creepy, huh?
    + Xenomorphs are like parasites, so how about if they "bond" with another parasite? Can you imagine Venom and Alien merged into one?
    + Predator's tech would be very interesting for Tony Stark, although I doubt a Predator will try to hunt some of the most dangerous superhumans on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Does Ultron have the same motivation to eliminate organic life like the machines?
    Pretty much the same, yeah! Only Ultron is also obsessed with destroying the Avengers. So, I can assume that, if Terminator arrives to the Marvel Universe, Ultron and Skynet could actually find a soulmate in each other.

Extraordinary Member

Will they be integrated into 616? Aliens and Predators as races that will interact with Earth? Terminator being one of the alternate futures with Terminators being sent back to kill people??

BANNED

I’d love to see The Brood vs The Xenomorphs.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’d love to see The Brood vs The Xenomorphs.
    This would make a great mini series. Toss in some X-Men to try and survive.

For myself though, I actually feel sorry for Marvel. So many directions to take this. So many things that could be done. Fans all looking at what you are doing. Regardless, fans all hating what you do and decisions you make.

Personally, if I were them, I might detail out a full five year plan for the franchise. Very high level.
    2021 - Alien comic launches. Set in the Year 2231, mankind is exploring the galaxy and discovers an alien species they wish they had never discovered.
    Later 2021 - Predator comic. The greatret hunter species in the universe has discovered mankind.
    2022 - Aliens vs Predator.
    2023 - Aliens vs the Marvel Universe
    2023 - Predators vs the Marvel Universe
    This gives people an idea of when something is happening, they know it will be happening, and thus hopefully they won't be asking about it.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

So are they gonna pop up in the next Guardians movie? (Half joking)
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-04-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Maybe they can all fight Miracleman.

I'm not trying to be an ******* here, but isn't there already an active thread about this up?
    "Don't leave home without your sword - your intellect."
    —Alan Moore

I hate all three. I hope they’re a separate license like Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hate all three. I hope they’re a separate license like Star Wars.
    I respect your opinion (even if it's one I strongly disagree with), but why do you hate the Alien, Predator, and Terminator franchises?
    "Don't leave home without your sword - your intellect."
    —Alan Moore

Extraordinary Member

Disney doesn’t own Terminator franchise.

Marvel may get the license to publish those characters, fine... but will they keep it for the foreseeable future? If they cease to have the license, they won't just be unable to publish new comics with those characters, but also to republish the older ones that feature them. They can make a big crisis crossover about the Marvel Universe against Alien, but what if they can't sell TPBs in the future about it? Not a risk worth taking. They would likely publish them as standalone comics, in their own independent continuity, as they do with Star Wars.