Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCeased

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I wonder if Alfred is still alive or not? Damian might be a bit annoyed he never told him about what happened to Jason and Cass, and they might be a bit annoyed they got left behind.
    I mean they did decide in Unkillables to stay behind instead of getting to the arks, after talking it out with Gordon they decided that at the time only the three of them wouldn’t be able to get all the orphans, I believe near 50, there safely and stayed to defend them as the arks left. So they can’t be to upset about it.

Also fun thought, what would you name the magic/kryptonite sword? Like I feel a sword like this would have an awesome nickname, it might sound dumb but I’d suggest “Raoslayer” or “Excali-Kr”(the scientific symbol for kryptonite).
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-04-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Also fun thought, what would you name the magic/kryptonite sword? Like I feel a sword like this would have an awesome nickname, it might sound dumb but I’d suggest “Raoslayer” or “Excali-Kr”(the scientific symbol for kryptonite).
    I like your suggestions! The sword defo needs a name! All the best swords do!

I actually wonder who will be in possession of the sword at the start of Dead Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/dceased-dead-pla...tman-betrayal/

Soo.... Batman is a supervillain confirmed!
    Well, yeah. Massive violations of the trust of his friends you'd expect from super-villains is modern Batman's modus operandi.

I really enjoyed the first issue of Dead Planet! I'd be interested to hear other peoples guesses on who they think will die and who will survive!

Where was Wallace?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Where was Wallace?
    May not exist in this universe.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    May not exist in this universe.
    He exists. He is the only speedster left in this reality, actually

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Where was Wallace?
    I don’t know, we know he’s here because he survived the first series and Taylor has touted him as the new Flash of the Justice League for this series. It’s possible that he was in the ship, I mean we only saw the back of Mera’s head in that scene so that’s how we know she’s there. For all we know he voted to stay on Earth 2. Wherever he is I hope we get to see him soon.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

C84FA24D-4048-4F21-8823-706B1E2AD989.jpg

Well he does name drop Wallace in this interview so he’s got to be here somewhere, he also mentions Mera and Thunder and Lightning as important characters.....which doesn’t spell well for Black Lightning or Hawkgirl.
    Words to live by.

has Rose left???