Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DCeased

Default DCeased

https://www.cbr.com/dceased-dead-pla...tman-betrayal/

Soo.... Batman is a supervillain confirmed!

I mean I wouldn’t call it evil, but it’s definitely something Batman would do and it’s definitely a serious violation of trust....also really questionable how he got it in Vic in the first place?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Not evil but he often crosses the line. Wayne's at times don't understand that there are thing's they just can't do just because they can.

Well he seems to take the "greater good" idea too far.

But this kinda suggests that maybe Batman's actions were part of the cause of the problem?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Batman is not Batman without some violation of privacy

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Batman is not Batman without some violation of privacy
    Current Batman isn't. Thanx, Mark Waid.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well he seems to take the "greater good" idea too far.

But this kinda suggests that maybe Batman's actions were part of the cause of the problem?
    No actually it kind of treats it that Bruce’s betrayal of Victor’s trust may be the only hope for humanity, I don’t think it implicates that Bruce’s meddling caused Vic to miss the cure for the virus. What it does show is that Vic has to use Bruce’s little trick to call for help in the hopes the cure for anti-life can be salvaged.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Im super looking forward to Dead Planet! Jon, Damian and Cassie will certainly be an interesting Trinity especially with Tom Taylor hinting WonderBat.

I reckon one of the three will end up dead sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Im super looking forward to Dead Planet! Jon, Damian and Cassie will certainly be an interesting Trinity especially with Tom Taylor hinting WonderBat.

I reckon one of the three will end up dead sadly!
    Wait what? Cassie and....Damian? That sounds as weird as dating your best friends (Tim) younger brother, it’s just awkward. Just last week in Hope at world’s end #4 Damian was 12, so he’d only be 17 (18 if we are stretching it) at most.

But who knows, even in the zombie apocalypse Taylor has shown that hope is capable at dire moments....then again there is undead Wonder Woman and I’m betting money on golden sun, undead Superman. Good thing they got a kryptonite/magic sword(that thing needs a name) and Dr. Fate and Mary Marvel.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wait what? Cassie and....Damian? That sounds as weird as dating your best friends (Tim) younger brother, it’s just awkward. Just last week in Hope at world’s end #4 Damian was 12, so he’d only be 17 (18 if we are stretching it) at most.

But who knows, even in the zombie apocalypse Taylor has shown that hope is capable at dire moments....then again there is undead Wonder Woman and I’m betting money on golden sun, undead Superman. Good thing they got a kryptonite/magic sword(that thing needs a name) and Dr. Fate and Mary Marvel.
    I think Cassie (and her generation) might be slightly younger than they normally are in the main universe and is closer to Damian in age.

In the family photo Jason looks at in Deceased Unkillable's, Tim doesnt look that much older than Damian, Id guess both him and Cassie are around 14 in this universe. so only a two or three year age gap.

Could be interesting depending on how its done. I have faith in Tom Taylor!

I think Cassie (and her generation) might be slightly younger than they normally are in the main universe and is closer to Damian in age.

In the family photo Jason looks at in Deceased Unkillable's, Tim doesnt look that much older than Damian, Id guess both him and Cassie are around 14 in this universe. so only a two or three year age gap.

I mean hey if it works then it will work if that is what Taylor decides to do. Personally I’ve followed Taylor long enough in his comic series to accept anything he throws my way.
    Words to live by.

Not really a fan of Damian and Cassie.

Aside from the fact that she's already linked to 2 other young heroes I just see her gelling with Damian in a romantic way. I can't visualise it in my head. It feels odd

Taylor gave us a good deal of SuperNight flirting in Injustice 2. another odd pairing for Damian and that resulted in some of the most adorable moments from the series so who knows. He might be able to give em a great dynamic though I hope he leaves it at that. Flirting.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not really a fan of Damian and Cassie.

Aside from the fact that she's already linked to 2 other young heroes I just see her gelling with Damian in a romantic way. I can't visualise it in my head. It feels odd

Taylor gave us a good deal of SuperNight flirting in Injustice 2. another odd pairing for Damian and that resulted in some of the most adorable moments from the series so who knows. He might be able to give em a great dynamic though I hope he leaves it at that. Flirting.
    I guess one of the benefits of alternative timelines is pairings and friendships we would not see normally.

Taylor seems good at relationships between characters. So I expect some good moments between Damian and Cassie, Damian and Jon and Damian and Cass + Jason once he returns home. Maybe even Damian and Harley since she is probably still alive on Earth.

I guess one of the benefits of alternative timelines is pairings and friendships we would not see normally.

Taylor seems good at relationships between characters. So I expect some good moments between Damian and Cassie, Damian and Jon and Damian and Cass + Jason once he returns home. Maybe even Damian and Harley since she is probably still alive on Earth.
    I will admit the number one thing I want to see is what happens once Damian as Batman returns to earth and finds out that he left behind Gordon, Jason, Cassandra, and Ace. As far as I’m aware Damian only knows that Alfred was left, so I want to see what happens when he finds out about the family and friends left behind. I want to see that moment of the last two Bat sons seeing each other again after 5 years of apocalypse away from one another.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I will admit the number one thing I want to see is what happens once Damian as Batman returns to earth and finds out that he left behind Gordon, Jason, Cassandra, and Ace. As far as I’m aware Damian only knows that Alfred was left, so I want to see what happens when he finds out about the family and friends left behind. I want to see that moment of the last two Bat sons seeing each other again after 5 years of apocalypse away from one another.
    I wonder if Alfred is still alive or not? Damian might be a bit annoyed he never told him about what happened to Jason and Cass, and they might be a bit annoyed they got left behind.