Mighty Member

Default Asura (Asura's Wrath) vs Bellcross (Heroic Age)

Bellcross has -somehow- made Asura's daughter cry.

1) Original Asura vs Base Bellcross.

2) Mantra Reactor Asura vs Berserk Bellcross.

How does this clash of ragemonsters go?

BANNED

Who is bellcross?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Bellcross has -somehow- made Asura's daughter cry.

1) Original Asura vs Base Bellcross.

2) Mantra Reactor Asura vs Berserk Bellcross.

How does this clash of ragemonsters go?
    1. I think this goes to Bellcross. In terms of stats, Asura probably has good enough reactions to contend with Bell. However, I would say strength is where Asura falls behind. Bell is perhaps even or somewhat stronger than original Asura, but it's the difference in durability that makes all the difference here. Asura won't be strong enough to wear down Bell. There's also maybe a question of energy attacks and stuff, but I can't recall either series base forms well enough to comment.

2. Hard to say. Again, I can't remember where each topped off in terms of feats. I remember Bell was raging through what were suppose to be planet busting lasers and black hole style attacks from two seperate Nodos. On the other hand, Asura was smacking away planet busting level stuff as well. Again, Bell has insane durability, but here I think Asura might be able to wear him down. The berserker thing slowly kills Bell from what I remember.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    1. I think this goes to Bellcross. In terms of stats, Asura probably has good enough reactions to contend with Bell. However, I would say strength is where Asura falls behind. Bell is perhaps even or somewhat stronger than original Asura, but it's the difference in durability that makes all the difference here. Asura won't be strong enough to wear down Bell. There's also maybe a question of energy attacks and stuff, but I can't recall either series base forms well enough to comment.

2. Hard to say. Again, I can't remember where each topped off in terms of feats. I remember Bell was raging through what were suppose to be planet busting lasers and black hole style attacks from two seperate Nodos. On the other hand, Asura was smacking away planet busting level stuff as well. Again, Bell has insane durability, but here I think Asura might be able to wear him down. The berserker thing slowly kills Bell from what I remember.
    Who's Bellcross please explain to me on who he is.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    Who's Bellcross please explain to me on who he is.
    Here's one of Bellcross's fight scenes. I haven't actually seen the show, so I've no idea if this is Bell at his most powerful or not, but it should give you some idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

Just from the looks of it, I'd reckon Bellcross after transforming should be an alright match for 2-armed Varja Asura, right at the beginning of Asura's Wrath. After he obtains his first 6-arm transformation, he KTFO Vlitra, which was a planet-sized opponent. Soon after, when he realized his Wrath affinity, in the same form, he destroyed Gongen Wyzen, who'd grown about as large as Gaia itself. Yup, he's a small-time planet-buster at that point.

Bellcross isn't going to take a hit like that and live, and given how strong Asura's chassis is, its unlikely Bellcross has anything that's going to even worry it(after all, it was tough enough to withstand Wyzen's land-mass-sized finger landing on him...)

That's durability beyond anything we see in that video.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Bellcross in the second episode destroyed a moon sized object with one blow, and did worse things later on.

He withstands multiple planet busters later on all at once, coming out unscathed IIRC, and is fast enough to actually catch up to a vastly FTL ship after it left him behind.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Bellcross in the second episode destroyed a moon sized object with one blow, and did worse things later on.

He withstands multiple planet busters later on all at once, coming out unscathed IIRC, and is fast enough to actually catch up to a vastly FTL ship after it left him behind.
    Do either Asura or Bellcross have the reactions to match their Travel Speed?

BANNED

So there from the same verse?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    So there from the same verse?
    No, from different ones.

Asura is fro ma video game called Asura's Wrath. Bellcross is from an Anime TV show called Heroic Age.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Do either Asura or Bellcross have the reactions to match their Travel Speed?
    No clue on Bellcross but Asura does. He was traveling at FTL speeds while reacting to things that were thrown at him by a guy who was just outside the Solar System. He either punched through said objects or just blew them up with his attacks.

However, that is end game Asura and I don't think he is the one being used here.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    No clue on Bellcross but Asura does. He was traveling at FTL speeds while reacting to things that were thrown at him by a guy who was just outside the Solar System. He either punched through said objects or just blew them up with his attacks.

However, that is end game Asura and I don't think he is the one being used here.
    Maybe the second scenario, but thanks for the heads up.

Anyone have anything for Bellcross?