Thread: Dean Caine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    In addition to some of the offensive things he has said politically, there are people sharing on twitter that he apparently was bragging at a bar about his sexual exploits with Teri Hatcher and being very crude about it and what they did together.

No idea if this is true—obviously we weren’t at the bar to witness it. But if he did do that....that’s really gross and it’s a violation of her. It’s well known they had a very complicated relationship (the rumors back in the day were that they both hated each other and were sleeping together eventually culminating in a very volatile relationship between them by the end of the show) but; either way, violating her like that and bragging about what they did or didn’t do in a bar is extremely uncool.
    I don't know if any of this is true,but apparently Dean and Teri are at least friendly towards each other now. They follow each other on instagram,like each others posts and she recently did a one on one live chat with Dean on Instagram that's archived on her Instagram. They also did a convention appearance together and hung out in Australia a couple years back.

whatever the past between them is,it looks like they've put it behind them.

In any case, I certainly hope the bar stories are not true. I've actually had limited communication with both of them separately on social media and they both seem like nice people.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 07-03-2020 at 10:17 PM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.