Isn't it interesting how comic book characters represent a natural world/human fascination with psychic powers or telepathy-contoured manipulation abilities for 'extra-sensory' contact? Seems there's space for a storyboard about inventive telepathy-fantasy for very comics-friendly bureaucracy-arts. Happy St. Patrick's Day (and thanks for reading),

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "I shall use my psychic powers to understand the Earth significance of this discovery of an alien (predator?) intelligence/communications signal and travel to Greenland for an enhanced winter-season dominion controls 'consciousness' by seeking-out perceptible presence of any non-human intellect for the Ego."

Satan really did have some kind of psychic power, telepathy, and he wondered if the modern Earth of networks of electric-communications and computers connecting various minds/personalities surfaced a sort of Selfie-psyche intuition for contact and exchanges for higher wits, and perchance he sought a special telepath-view for controls in species engagements, which is what drew him to Greenland to investigate this alien (predator?) presence detection, picked-up by his Cali-Homeland (Salk) science institute for bureaucracy-readings.

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "Well, my Selfie-shopping experience in Greenland's fine for the Ego, and I've become adept at translating my telepathy for secret intuitions for interests and intelligence for cyber-grid connective logic and structures for a mental 'hologram' of roads and leaps of faith, for any good human world citizen!"

art1.jpg

Satan's psychic ability led him to an ice-lake where he encountered a real adversarial leviathan, an alien of predator-like visage and features, using his invisibility-skills to shoot lasers from this arm-band weapon device while mocking a human blindness to such origin-less fire. He wondered if he might disorient the leviathan alien, tap into his brain using telepathy in this winter-season of Greenland hellmouth, and freeze the sucker into a purified state of 'icy' winterland direction.

art2.jpg

ALIEN: You're a dainty-faerie for mind-powers reach, human!
SATAN: I've tapped into your psychic-brain, alien from Hell.
ALIEN: I'd make wage you're a constructor of fantasy-idealism for Earth.
SATAN: Hey, I've the brain-space to tailor-make myself a super hero.
ALIEN: I shall defy this defiance of the consciousness with laser, hero!
SATAN: I shall freeze you with mental-doubt, and seek a dotted heavens.
ALIEN: You're a dancer for Earthling ornament, faerie.
SATAN: Without doubt, hellraiser.

1664064588583.jpg

Our protagonist 'super' hero telepath (Mr. Amlan Satan) managed to disorient the invading predator-like alien in the Greenland ice-lake that winter-season and shoo him away to a deep-ocean abyss self-exile 'status' for space-securities, wow. Afterwards, Amlan decided to give himself the universal mind-power heroics alias MindWire, and he hoped no similar leviathan would surface to threaten our world of incomplete-distances to environment-destined (for books!).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)