Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Batman: Earth One Volume 3 finished, waiting on release date.

https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-ea...o-geoff-johns/

Johns says it was finished in June, just waiting on DC to name a release date. Been waiting for this to be done forever.

Finally, was afraid this book wasn’t going to happen.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

:d:d:d yay :d:d:d

so based on the last volume, we should see Selina Kyle / Catwoman, a twist on two-face with Jessica Dent with a split personality, debut of the Batcave and Batmobile, and very possibly Barbara Gordon / Batgirl?

Yay! I thought this was dead. I loved the previous two volumes, especially the first, and am looking forward to seeing how the story and setting continues. Any clue if more villains will show up?

Extraordinary Member

Didn’t like Vol. 1, thought Vol. 2 was an improvement, and have greater hope for Johns on Batman once he’s further removed from the origin.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so based on the last volume, we should see Selina Kyle / Catwoman, a twist on two-face with Jessica Dent with a split personality, debut of the Batcave and Batmobile, and very possibly Barbara Gordon / Batgirl?
    If Johns tries to bring it all together with the third novel, yes. I think we saw a sketch of Selina as Catwoman at least.