Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
"What are you waiting for....didn't bring you out here just to stand at the gate." Mercer waved them all towards the base, Saint included.

"We'll need to head upwards....there are some lifts over near the base" Mercer pointed. "Take a moment to look around if you like, grab something to eat....we farm all our food in the area. Pretty good too."

"I reccomends the spuds..." Mulvric stated in his low, world weary voice. ".......dam....good to be home...."

"Not sure how long its been here.....but I've been living here since I was 10." Mercer laughed. "Mulvric is the oldest of us.....been here since En was founded, 47 years ago. He's the one to thank for keeping the place from falling apart......and En, well...." Mercer crossed his arms and smirked. "Well...you'll see...."
As he took a step forward, his heart raced slightly. He hated to admit it to himself, but he's been curious about this place ever since he first laid eyes on it. The thought of finally stepping foot inside gave him a slight adrenalin rush. Soon his pace picked up slightly, then slowed as he looked around.

The forest was behind them, and surrounding them on all sides. Beyond that were walls of stone, the sides of a canyon, or at least that is what it looked like. The only way a structure this size could remain hidden for so long was how it was camouflaged by nature. Looking upwards, he could see the edges of the canyon, the place where he first looked down and saw this behemoth, the place where he first met Ange.

The city itself was above them, farther away than the trip here suggested.

He then turned and continued his walk, following the others into the ship.