Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
"Oy....shat yer yappin fer a moment, all o'ye." The doctor fumed as she worked in the corner of the medical bay with several instruments. "Seein'ow am the perfessinal ere...al ba de won ta decide whos gettin stuke. OY! Yer imaginary tart....wares the gud'tuff?"

"I'm processing the collected materials now." En answered cheerfully. "Just be another moment please....."

Starting at a low hum, a greenish solution is fed into the lab equipment, filtering through tubes and various glass compartments. "Serum Viscosity is within acceptable levels....transferring our test sample."

A cylinder fills with neon green liquid, and after examining it for a moment...the doctor digs through a corner storage unit for what appears to be a injector gun and loads the cylinder in.

"Now....if yer'al done toungwaggin....Mercer!" The fox doctor didn't teleport, at least as far as the more perceptive of the group were concerned.....but before the explosives expert could bark a word of protest or plea for more time, she had blurred across the room and lodged the injector in his neck, a hiss signaled the delivery of its payload.

"whoa WHOA OW!" Mercers brain caught up with the sudden action and he slapped a hand over the already red injection site, Horo already on her way back to the equipment to replace the cylinder and procure a new one, humming an amused tune. "Quit'yer tit sukin ye babe....jus a pinch."

The room went quiet as Horo, Ange, Mulvric and En all studied the nervous bomber closely.

After about a minute, En nodded. "Well.....your not dead. That's good."

"DON'T JINX IT!" Mercer screamed, withering under the stares.

To those with a sense for it, Mercer was now giving off a subtle aura...not quite magic, not quite ki......something fundamentally the same as either but more, pronounced.
"I still want to know what coffee is. It feels like it's been like... seventeen days since I asked~" Arx replied, thoroughly bored by Mercer's suffering... until she caught the scent.

"You smell like a Witch now, Mercer~"

Everyone probably understood this to be a bad thing.