Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1171

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Levin had already stripped down including gloves with scars and such. More than willing.

“ Get on with it. I got faith, and drive.” Still bull rushing I to this.
    "Hey hey hey HEY!" Kinu protested from where she leaned, "The hell do you think you're doing? This ain't your boudoir or....whazzit...locker room, keep the show to yourself."

A faint belch shook the mask stuck to Kinu's face. Whatever she'd drank last night carried the sharp and sweet notes of acetone.

"You think about what happens if it goes ****-up, yeah? Did you write grandma's bucket list of spells down somewhere?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    “I’m willing.”

Owen walks up, rolling up his sleeves.

“And I can save myself if things go bad with the injection.”
    "...what're they givin' to ya, Gumshoe? Hope you got a trick under that hat that won't fold and drag the rest of the case files in your head to the great yonder."

Then suddenly her gaze shot across the room. Faint streaks of condensed moisture ran down the mouth and eyeholes as she stared ravenously at Mercer.

"Lotta daredevils all of a sudden today, brave of ya to step up for free, sure," she groaned, cradling her forehead in her palm as dead, unblinking eyes stared at the floor from the porcelain face. "The only ones who haven't so far are the people who wanted to headline this mystic journey."

In fact, to her, a roof to sleep under and a couple meals hardly was an equal trade for grinding your entire life to a halt for someone else's interests. Being fattened up for the kill wasn't exactly a deeply penetrative persuasuan. Assurance, on the other hand...

"Spotlight's on you, Sparky."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Hey hey hey HEY!" Kinu protested from where she leaned, "The hell do you think you're doing? This ain't your boudoir or....whazzit...locker room, keep the show to yourself."

A faint belch shook the mask stuck to Kinu's face. Whatever she'd drank last night carried the sharp and sweet notes of acetone.

"You think about what happens if it goes ****-up, yeah? Did you write grandma's bucket list of spells down somewhere?"

"...what're they givin' to ya, Gumshoe? Hope you got a trick under that hat that won't fold and drag the rest of the case files in your head to the great yonder."

Then suddenly her gaze shot across the room. Faint streaks of condensed moisture ran down the mouth and eyeholes as she stared ravenously at Mercer.

"Lotta daredevils all of a sudden today, brave of ya to step up for free, sure," she groaned, cradling her forehead in her palm as dead, unblinking eyes stared at the floor from the porcelain face. "The only ones who haven't so far are the people who wanted to headline this mystic journey."

In fact, to her, a roof to sleep under and a couple meals hardly was an equal trade for grinding your entire life to a halt for someone else's interests. Being fattened up for the kill wasn't exactly a deeply penetrative persuasuan. Assurance, on the other hand...

"Spotlight's on you, Sparky."
    “Well it won’t be pretty, but I can’t be poisoned. I can expunge any foreign element from my body if needs be. So if it started to adversely effect me, I can get it out my body.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Levin had already stripped down including gloves with scars and such. More than willing.

“ Get on with it. I got faith, and drive.” Still bull rushing I to this.
    Xia rubbed her temple with one hand while covering her eyes with the other. "Why are you naked?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Xia rubbed her temple with one hand while covering her eyes with the other. "Why are you naked?"
    “ I am not.” Was still wearing pants. Shoes as well.

“ Just making sure they get a shot spot.”

Edit.

:About Kinu and magic bites.:

“ I got her diary, it’s in my bunker should something happen.”
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 09-27-2020 at 05:52 PM.

" Jacob, let's head to the Library now instead of wasting our time here," Rhea said.

" Guess it does beat waiting here. Fine, I'll go check out the Library," Jacob said.

Jacob and his spirit animal Rhea then leave the medical bay and head for the Library.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    After more then an hour or so of hard work in the kitchens, the prepared food is transported from the galley and down to a large structure in the village below. By this time, Morgan has been discharged from the clinic with a cast and some faintly flower smelling herbal paste applied to her remaining wounds....and many of those who had been wandering the ship can been called in preparation for mealtime.

A large area had been set ground level, with many tables and chairs to accommodate the crowd of people both native to the village and refugee from the city. All over various locals made small talk with the refugees where they could, mostly in an effort to calm the ones still slightly off put by the situation....but also out of genuine curiosity. The food was kept inside, and plates were provided so each could take their fill and sit wherever they liked as long as they didn't stray far from the village. Refuges were giving first pickings, with the group that helped in the evacuation givin the first round....followed then by the locals and lastly Mercer and the En Staff.

The feast was enormous, and thought the selection of meat basically boiled down to a hundred varieties of Chicken and Pork...the vegetables were plentiful and seemingly self grown.

The welcome party lasted well into the night, and except for a few strange reactions to overly spiced chicken meat leaving at least 3 mildly stomach sick. one with a burned mouth and Mercer desperate for the recipe, everything had turned out fairly well. Rooms were provided for the refugees in the village and the group was provided rooms in the ship to stay in preparation for the next day.

~~~

Morning came sooner then expected, and the call came for the group to head to medical....it seemed the injections had been prepared, and the haste in En announcement emphasized there would be very little time to waste.

I came across a most peculiar paradox last night, diary.

Despite me stuffing myself like a pig in hopes of sleeping, I just couldn't get comfortable in such an unfamiliar place.

Unfortunately, this meant that I had to deal with the company of my thoughts, which I cannot say I can enjoy nowadays. I bet if I told my past self that I was glad to see the morning's rise, she would have called me a liar!
    Groggy, Sigourney was beginning to sport dark rings around her eyes from the lack of sleep the last few nights. Then again, one could not entirely blame the girl, considering what she had been through; still, the girl had turned out grumpy, or at least in a way that wasn't as outright hostile as she had been previously yesterday. Hugging her diary like a stuffed toy, the girl followed, zombie-like, behind the others as they piled into medical. Something about shots? The haze was too thick to fully comprehend the situation.

"...coffee please~..." She softly said, sing-songingly amidst the others bickering over who got the shot first.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 10-01-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Jacob and Rhea find their way to the Library. Once there, they start looking around." So, Rhea, what book are we looking for exactly?" Jacob said.

" A specific book about a werewolf, and we will know it when we see it," Rhea said.

Jacob stumbles upon a book title The Werewolf of Paris," Is this the book?" Jacob said.

" Yeah, that's the book," Rhea said."

Jacob starts reading the book and gets to the details of the book's protagonist Sergeant Bertrand Caillet." This description, this character Sergeant Bertrand Caillet completely matches the physical description of the bastard who murdered my wife. However, the description of his behavior and attitude don't match," Jacob said.

Jacob continues reading the book until he gets to a note by the author. Which reads this story was loosely base on the life of François Bertrand. " Well, that's interesting," Jacob said.

Jacob then fiddles around with the page and discovers something." Wait, there's something strange about this page." Jacob said. Jacob pinches the page and pulls.

It slowly pulls apart to reveal two pages that have been stuck together. " I was right, Rhea, that one page was actually two pages stuck together. Jacob then begins to read the text that was being hidden in the book.

The text reads. I wrote this story at the request of François Bertrand himself. I had to take artistic liberties and change things. Francois isn't the type of person who would go over well with my readers as a protagonist. To sum Francois up in three words would be that he's a monster, both figurately and literally.

A monster I wish I had never encountered. The text goes on to describe Francois's behavior and attitude." Okay, now that sounds like the bastard, who murdered my wife," Jacob said.

Jacob continues to read the text. That's why I will make a character that is loosely based on him, a sympathetic character, that will go over well with my readers as a protagonist. As I write this, just listen to this monster's ghastly tale makes me want to end my life. I'm desperately trying to hang on to my sanity.

The way he described the magic surrounding Werewolves is not like anything I heard before. It was something my mind couldn't comprehend. So I had to change that too for my reads, to something that could be easily grasped. The only reason I'm alive right now is that this monster believes that I'm writing his story.

This may well be the last story I write. So to anyone who finds this secret text. Congratulations on discovering the truth behind my story. The Werewolf of Paris, sign Guy Endore.

Jacob closes the book." Wow, that was morbid as hell. One thing's for certain. I'm sure now that this François Bertrand is the bastard who murdered my wife," Jacob said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-02-2020 at 05:32 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Groggy, Sigourney was beginning to sport dark rings around her eyes from the lack of sleep the last few nights. Then again, one could not entirely blame the girl, considering what she had been through; still, the girl had turned out grumpy, or at least in a way that wasn't as outright hostile as she had been previously yesterday. Hugging her diary like a stuffed toy, the girl followed, zombie-like, behind the others as they piled into medical. Something about shots? The haze was too thick to fully comprehend the situation.

"...coffee please~..." She softly said, sing-songingly amidst the others bickering over who got the shot first.
    While the others were talking, "How about I walk you to the kitchen area? You can get some coffee there."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    While the others were talking, "How about I walk you to the kitchen area? You can get some coffee there."
    "Too long-" She yawned in the middle of her words, yet didn't bother to backtrack, "-distance." Besides, what self-respecting doctor didn't have a coffee maker nearby?

Until this whole shot business was done, she would have to wait in sleepy agony.

" En, if you're listening, I have a question about a supposedly two historical events I read in a book called the Werewolf of Paris. The book referred to the events as the Franco-Prussian War and the Paris Commune. The book dates the events as taking place in 1870 AD and 1871 AD," Jacob said.

"So the question is, how long ago was that? Also, another question What the hell kind of a name is Paris for a place? I never heard of such a place until I read this book," Jacob said.

" Jacob, there's no doubt that this François Bertrand person is the guy who murdered your wife. Depend on how long ago the events in this book took place. The guy could be centuries upon centuries of years old," Rhea said.

" Wait, how the hell is that possible?" Jacob said.

" Well, it's most likely somewhere during his life this guy found a way to extend his life," Rhea said.

" Hmm, En, is there a way for someone to extend their life?" Jacob said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Too long-" She yawned in the middle of her words, yet didn't bother to backtrack, "-distance." Besides, what self-respecting doctor didn't have a coffee maker nearby?

Until this whole shot business was done, she would have to wait in sleepy agony.
    Arx slides up to the sleepy one. "What's coffee?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

"Oy....shat yer yappin fer a moment, all o'ye." The doctor fumed as she worked in the corner of the medical bay with several instruments. "Seein'ow am the perfessinal ere...al ba de won ta decide whos gettin stuke. OY! Yer imaginary tart....wares the gud'tuff?"

"I'm processing the collected materials now." En answered cheerfully. "Just be another moment please....."

Starting at a low hum, a greenish solution is fed into the lab equipment, filtering through tubes and various glass compartments. "Serum Viscosity is within acceptable levels....transferring our test sample."

A cylinder fills with neon green liquid, and after examining it for a moment...the doctor digs through a corner storage unit for what appears to be a injector gun and loads the cylinder in.

"Now....if yer'al done toungwaggin....Mercer!" The fox doctor didn't teleport, at least as far as the more perceptive of the group were concerned.....but before the explosives expert could bark a word of protest or plea for more time, she had blurred across the room and lodged the injector in his neck, a hiss signaled the delivery of its payload.

"whoa WHOA OW!" Mercers brain caught up with the sudden action and he slapped a hand over the already red injection site, Horo already on her way back to the equipment to replace the cylinder and procure a new one, humming an amused tune. "Quit'yer tit sukin ye babe....jus a pinch."

The room went quiet as Horo, Ange, Mulvric and En all studied the nervous bomber closely.

After about a minute, En nodded. "Well.....your not dead. That's good."

"DON'T JINX IT!" Mercer screamed, withering under the stares.

To those with a sense for it, Mercer was now giving off a subtle aura...not quite magic, not quite ki......something fundamentally the same as either but more, pronounced.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"The doctor is an animal?" Xia eyed the strange talking dog woman, whose speech was barely intelligible and sounded more like gibberish than any kind of language she had ever heard. "Still not drunk enough for this ****."

She shook her head. Suddenly, the dog-woman was standing in from of her and Mask's chosen victim, Mercer, and stuck the needle in his neck. Naturally, bitching and moaning came form the hardened explosives expert. She watched him closely to gauge his reaction, both emotional and, more important, physical. He was still alive, as the Floating Voice so helpfully pointed out. Still, just being alive wasn't good enough. If he started sprouting extra arms and eyeballs, she was going to pass on this **** and just work with what she had.

She leaned forward. "If he doesn't suddenly sprout any extra limbs, I suppose I'll go next."

Wait, what's that?

Her eyes narrowed; a strange aura started around him. It wasn't like anything she had ever seen before; not to say she had seen much of that **** before. She had seen a lot, but never someone glowing like a nightlight. Was it that...that... **** she already forgot what it was called. That stuff that let people survive in the mist stuff? Was it that?

"How do you feel, Mercer?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "The doctor is an animal?" Xia eyed the strange talking dog woman, whose speech was barely intelligible and sounded more like gibberish than any kind of language she had ever heard. "Still not drunk enough for this ****."

She shook her head. Suddenly, the dog-woman was standing in from of her and Mask's chosen victim, Mercer, and stuck the needle in his neck. Naturally, bitching and moaning came form the hardened explosives expert. She watched him closely to gauge his reaction, both emotional and, more important, physical. He was still alive, as the Floating Voice so helpfully pointed out. Still, just being alive wasn't good enough. If he started sprouting extra arms and eyeballs, she was going to pass on this **** and just work with what she had.

She leaned forward. "If he doesn't suddenly sprout any extra limbs, I suppose I'll go next."

Wait, what's that?

Her eyes narrowed; a strange aura started around him. It wasn't like anything she had ever seen before; not to say she had seen much of that **** before. She had seen a lot, but never someone glowing like a nightlight. Was it that...that... **** she already forgot what it was called. That stuff that let people survive in the mist stuff? Was it that?

"How do you feel, Mercer?"
    “ I already agreed to go.”

Hence he was shirtless

“ So yeah how is it going you inept bomber?”

Jacob waits for answer from EN while look at the book cover to The Werewolf of Paris.
    My Forum check it out