Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 860
  1. #151
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The Guard seemed to sigh, his last moments were resigned to his fate.

    "....ya.....ya I know.......I..."

    His last words were cut off by the bright white flash, and then nothing remained.
    His last words left much to be desired, but he accepted his fate. She wasn't sure mournful resignation was better than the frantic desperation the first guard she killed displayed earlier, but she didn't give it much thought. One final sweep across the hall revealed that all the other guards were either dead or unconscious.

    "..."

    She looked at the rifle in her hand. While guns weren't her forte, she could make use of it, if it became necessary. She preferred her sword, so it was merely a tertiary option, which was never a bad thing.

    How do I get out of here? Oh, right.

    She approached the door the dearly departed so desperately tried to reach and slowly crept past the doorframe to check if the coast was clear.

  2. #152
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Item Acquired:
    Magi-Inhibitor Foam Cannon
    2 Cartridges
    Arx chuckles, and slinging the Foam-Shooter over her shoulder, raps her knuckles on the back of the guard's helmet. "Rest easy. Your fear, and cowardice have tainted the meat." Standing up, the Dragon then applied a swift and violent kick to the man's head- not to kill, but to knock unconscious before stepping back toward the guns that had been discarded by the guards.

    ... which she also added to her 'collection'.

    Useful tools, the weapons of those without magic. At the very least worth their weight in coin.

    As Arx finished with her search, she felt eyes on her back from the corner....Mulvric was peering at her from the corner of his cell, with the last guard being dealt with by Xia...the coast seemed clear.

    "Hey.....Miss..." He finally spoke up. ".....not gonna lie......wasn't expecting a lot of what just happened....an here I was thinkin the rep they were boasting on you was 80% bullshit. But just so you kno...I got no conflict with ya." He raised his hands. "....Not exactly the kinda guy worth the effort....just one that knows a few people....and if your willin to not gut me like that other guard, maybe we can come to a temporary truce."
    "Oh..." Arx said, cocking her head to the side. "You're still here?"

    Not bothering to turn, she flicked the blood on her her tail toward Mulvric as she cycled the chamber on her newly acquired assault rifle. "Like I said, no magic. Plus, you were smart and kept your head down. I have nothing to gain from killing you; and it sounds like it's in my benefit to keep you alive." There was an unspoken 'for now', but it certainly seemed like the blood-lust that had possessed the Dragon not seconds before had evaporated as quickly as it had come on.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  3. #153
    Give me your SOUL! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    With her guitar once more slung to her back, Selma began walking through the building in search of the people she'd helped save and see if she could find any of her family in the building. She didn't bother with moving through the shadows since she didn't care about the guards at the moment, since at the moment they most likely had more important things to worry about than her. And if they had decided she was worth worrying about... well... She'd deal with that if it happened.

    As she walked, she looked around for anyone who might be around.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  4. #154
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Returning back to Lucifer, "I have located Mulvric. He is in a cell, far to the back and to the left as facing in that direction. I sense that he is free, but it seems that the dragon girl's actions are what is keeping him and the other prisoners from escaping. It is your choice, leave and tell the EN what I told you. Then leave this in their hands, or help me find a way to deal with the Dragon so that he, and the others, can escape."
    "There's a dragon? Here? An actual f*****g dragon? Like, with claws and scales and s**t? Ability to breath any of a number of nasty things? Wings, a tail, and all that? That type of dragon? Really? When did that become a thing? How did that become a thing?"

    To say that Lucifer was incredulous would be an understatement; to say that he was convinced at least one of them had gone insane was merely a matter of fact.

    "You expect me to believe that a dragon exists, is here, is managing to keep all the other otherwise freed prisoners from escaping, yet is something that either EN or the two of us would capable of dealing with? Sure, let's go 'deal' with a b****y f*****g dragon. I like my chances of surviving that more than trying to convince the EN that a dragon is not only real but keeping their boss hostage. Assuming it can't see me like you seem to be able to, I may be able to restrain it or blind it- or worse comes to worst, simply throw enough radiation at it to either burn or poison it to death."
    For all your LuxWeave needs, just contact Lucifer Radiare

  5. #155
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Well, look at that. Someone was kind enough to open the cell doors. The massive arthropod, dashed forth from his cell, slithering across the walls as fast as he could, looking for the exit. Not the most entertaining method of jailbreaking, but perhaps the less energy spent on these guards, the better. And with that in mind, he was intent on escaping whilst avoiding any confrontation with the guards, if possible. Or at least he was until...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Xia looked at the guard coldly as he continued to beg and plead. She had already made up her mind, and no amount of groveling was going to change it. Even the mention of his family, who without doubt depended on him for support and provision, did little to sway her. "She will," Xia spoke softly. Her gaze cut to the dragon woman, whose rampage finally seemed to end. "But, she won't." She pressed the button to activate the cell purge. "Because I will. Cherish your final moments. Death is a mercy few are afforded."

    She stepped back, her eyes never leaving his. "Far be it for your family to depend on a groveling coward."
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The Guard seemed to sigh, his last moments were resigned to his fate.

    "....ya.....ya I know.......I..."

    His last words were cut off by the bright white flash, and then nothing remained.
    "Ooh, brutal..." The giant centipede commented on a raspy whisper. "Don't wanna get on your bad side, huh?" he asked, crawling further so his head was working view. "But as of right now, seems to me we're on the SAME side...that is to say, gettin' the fuck outta this shithole. So, how's about we work together, huh?"

    Chances were better that way, at least.

  6. #156
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Owenís hands go up, one holding an umbrella, the other empty, as he gently lands on the roof.

    ďNow now, no need for further bloodshed or violence.Ē

    Odinís Eye lets him know if she attempts to pull the trigger. His psychokinesis on the ready to either stop the hammer of the gun, or the trigger, from being used/pulled/moving back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    ď I am not going to do anything else for now, considering I am out of the damned loop of things to know.Ē

    Did not appreciate the guns, why he torched earlier, besides the flames were not even the most powerful attack he could conjure. Just waits, to see what will happen next.

    ď I know the government are dicks, but why cause this chaos? Isnít there a better way to change things?Ē
    "Your man has a lot of loyalty...especially since all you wanted was to pick up a Package from the Skyport," Kinu mused behind her ceramic mask. She did not yet release him, shifting her weight to one side over the glass, testing its resistance.

    "But you haven't found him or her yet, have you? You botched. And with this many people involved, your countdown's already started. Or are you going to blow them all away too?"
    "......We've no intention of harming anyone....that fiasco on the bridge was not our intention either. We're just here to rescue someone who was taken from us.......someone very important" Ange narrows her eyes as she observes Kinu. "I don't expect you to understand.....witch or not, but if you have love for the people below us you'll cease this and let us get what we came here for so we can leave in peace....If we're still here when the administratum send in their big guns a lot of innocent people may get caught in the crossfire."

    "hello"

    "Also.....I see what your doing. Don't try it.....there are a lot of people down there and if the glass breaks your'll just end up hurting someone." Ange tilts her head and gives an un-amused smirk.

    "hellohello"

    Kinu can hear a female voice over mercers communicator.

    "Hey.....turn up the volume on the communicator would you..."

  7. #157
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ooh, brutal..." The giant centipede commented on a raspy whisper. "Don't wanna get on your bad side, huh?" he asked, crawling further so his head was working view. "But as of right now, seems to me we're on the SAME side...that is to say, gettin' the fuck outta this shithole. So, how's about we work together, huh?"

    Chances were better that way, at least.
    Xia glanced back at whoever spoke briefly, turned her attention back to the door, then immediately back to the... giant... snake? Roach? Big bug thing. "Big roach," was all she could muster at the sheer size of the creature. "Leaving. Follow or don't. Don't care."

  8. #158

    Default

    Morgen took a momentary break near the terminal entrance, panting like a dog with one hand leaning against the wall. Not her most elegant moment, covered in dust, but a lady simply isn't fit for this kind of strenuous movement. Chest still burning, she looked wearily up as multiple figures from the crowd leaped skyward somewhere out of sight. Hm... perpetrators fleeing the scene, surely. Whoever was behind this attack, they will get their due justice sure enough! She coughed a few times and pulled out her compact, giving herself a once over to fix her hair and wipe away any grime that etched her face.

    "Honestly..." the young woman muttered to herself, holding her mirror to the side for better lighting. There was a small pause as she surveyed her features.Is that a scratch? She pursed her lip and held a fingertip to it, feeling a light sting. Indeed, it was a scratch. With a sigh, she put her mirror away and held her hand out, a magical cage glimmering with red light before materializing in her hand.

    Completely. And utterly. Unforgivable.

    A massive crimson bird emerged from the cage and snaked up her free arm, perching like a falcon as it spread its glorious wings.
    Nobody scars my precious face and gets away with it.

    Her rose familiar effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her level with the standoff on the rooftop, her feet gently meeting with solid ground. And, as it happened, she was able to catch the end of their little conversation as well. Well, would you look at that. It would seem they haven't fled after all.

    "Many innocent people seem to already to have been caught in the crossfire, thanks to your intervention -- or incompetence, whichever you prefer," Morgen stated aloud, announcing her presence. Slowly, she strode forward with purpose, sunlight gleaming brilliant upon her locks. The cage disappeared from her hand but the bird remained, watching carefully on her shoulder. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she continued, observing the faces gathered before her with some scrutiny, "Negotiating with terrorists now, are we? You must take us for fools... turn yourselves in now, you filthy scoundrels!"

  9. #159
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    Morgen took a momentary break near the terminal entrance, panting like a dog with one hand leaning against the wall. Not her most elegant moment, covered in dust, but a lady simply isn't fit for this kind of strenuous movement. Chest still burning, she looked wearily up as multiple figures from the crowd leaped skyward somewhere out of sight. Hm... perpetrators fleeing the scene, surely. Whoever was behind this attack, they will get their due justice sure enough! She coughed a few times and pulled out her compact, giving herself a once over to fix her hair and wipe away any grime that etched her face.

    "Honestly..." the young woman muttered to herself, holding her mirror to the side for better lighting. There was a small pause as she surveyed her features.Is that a scratch? She pursed her lip and held a fingertip to it, feeling a light sting. Indeed, it was a scratch. With a sigh, she put her mirror away and held her hand out, a magical cage glimmering with red light before materializing in her hand.

    Completely. And utterly. Unforgivable.

    A massive crimson bird emerged from the cage and snaked up her free arm, perching like a falcon as it spread its glorious wings.
    Nobody scars my precious face and gets away with it.

    Her rose familiar effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her level with the standoff on the rooftop, her feet gently meeting with solid ground. And, as it happened, she was able to catch the end of their little conversation as well. Well, would you look at that. It would seem they haven't fled after all.

    "Many innocent people seem to already to have been caught in the crossfire, thanks to your intervention -- or incompetence, whichever you prefer," Morgen stated aloud, announcing her presence. Slowly, she strode forward with purpose, sunlight gleaming brilliant upon her locks. The cage disappeared from her hand but the bird remained, watching carefully on her shoulder. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she continued, observing the faces gathered before her with some scrutiny, "Negotiating with terrorists now, are we? You must take us for fools... turn yourselves in now, you filthy scoundrels!"
    “ Lady, that’s a cool trick but do not act brashly, that causes problem. I should know for the bridge was me acting like a hero, at the wrong time. Aside that, these people have a reason for it and the government are scum. Unless of course, you actually live a good life because of them.”

    Checks her over. “ Seems like you do, and aside that, she has a damn gun. So you got to be smart damnit.”

  10. #160
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Xia glanced back at whoever spoke briefly, turned her attention back to the door, then immediately back to the... giant... snake? Roach? Big bug thing. "Big roach," was all she could muster at the sheer size of the creature. "Leaving. Follow or don't. Don't care."
    "Roach? No need to insult me " Omu scoffed. "But hey, so long as you're willin' to work together, lead the way and I'll follow..." He scratched his head for the moment. "Don't suppose you know where they went and locked up all the prisoner belongings, do you?"

  11. #161

    Default

    Morgen smiled wryly and softly covered her hand with her mouth.

    "My, quite sympathetic to these criminals aren't we? I suppose the indiscriminate use of flames and explosives go nicely together... but I'd rather not invite ruin to our city. Or is A-9 not enough of an example for you? Regardless of your grievances with our governance, they are keeping the peace, whether you like it or not."

    Maintaining her condescending gaze, she shifted her attention to the red haired stranger. "A peace you seem quite eager to sacrifice, hm?"

  12. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "......We've no intention of harming anyone....that fiasco on the bridge was not our intention either. We're just here to rescue someone who was taken from us.......someone very important" Ange narrows her eyes as she observes Kinu. "I don't expect you to understand.....witch or not, but if you have love for the people below us you'll cease this and let us get what we came here for so we can leave in peace....If we're still here when the administratum send in their big guns a lot of innocent people may get caught in the crossfire."
    "Fuh-fuh-fuh." Though the hanging mask smiled before the gun barrel, there was little laughter in Kinu's voice. She surveyed the gathered crowd below, searching the premises for two things; where their attention might be...and an empty spot.

    "Let me ask you something, Red." Slow scraping etched out as she slowly turned her head to face Ange. The pistol was now pointed straight in the middle of her forehead, and out of the dull holes peered the glint of twisted eyes, and her grip still held fast on her partner.

    "Do I really look like a Witch to you?"

    Suddenly the face off was interrupted, and over the shattered, clear canopy over the terminal and the burning smoke behind them bloomed the smell of...roses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    Morgen took a momentary break near the terminal entrance, panting like a dog with one hand leaning against the wall. Not her most elegant moment, covered in dust, but a lady simply isn't fit for this kind of strenuous movement. Chest still burning, she looked wearily up as multiple figures from the crowd leaped skyward somewhere out of sight. Hm... perpetrators fleeing the scene, surely. Whoever was behind this attack, they will get their due justice sure enough! She coughed a few times and pulled out her compact, giving herself a once over to fix her hair and wipe away any grime that etched her face.

    "Honestly..." the young woman muttered to herself, holding her mirror to the side for better lighting. There was a small pause as she surveyed her features.Is that a scratch? She pursed her lip and held a fingertip to it, feeling a light sting. Indeed, it was a scratch. With a sigh, she put her mirror away and held her hand out, a magical cage glimmering with red light before materializing in her hand.

    Completely. And utterly. Unforgivable.

    A massive crimson bird emerged from the cage and snaked up her free arm, perching like a falcon as it spread its glorious wings.
    Nobody scars my precious face and gets away with it.

    Her rose familiar effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her level with the standoff on the rooftop, her feet gently meeting with solid ground. And, as it happened, she was able to catch the end of their little conversation as well. Well, would you look at that. It would seem they haven't fled after all.

    "Many innocent people seem to already to have been caught in the crossfire, thanks to your intervention -- or incompetence, whichever you prefer," Morgen stated aloud, announcing her presence. Slowly, she strode forward with purpose, sunlight gleaming brilliant upon her locks. The cage disappeared from her hand but the bird remained, watching carefully on her shoulder. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she continued, observing the faces gathered before her with some scrutiny, "Negotiating with terrorists now, are we? You must take us for fools... turn yourselves in now, you filthy scoundrels!"
    Another one landed on the glass roof, this one carried by some great bird. If Kinu's mask could, its nose would have curled. It had none of the breath of life or aged features of a creature of the wild. It was as if it had been sculpted to serve.

    Familiar...

    Which meant this one, despite all appearances... You're sweating. ...was quite the gifted magician.

    "We?" Kinu scoffed, "What do you mean, 'we?'"

    Mercer continued to hang from her shoulder. "This here is one of theirs."

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "hello"

    "Also.....I see what your doing. Don't try it.....there are a lot of people down there and if the glass breaks your'll just end up hurting someone." Ange tilts her head and gives an un-amused smirk.

    "hellohello"

    Kinu can hear a female voice over mercers communicator.

    "Hey.....turn up the volume on the communicator would you..."
    The masked warrior stared at the source of the crackling static for a long moment in the middle of this standoff. Then with three clicks over the band, the volume rose to a level those gathered could hear.

    If they were serious, she could give them the chance to speak to it. If not, well...either way, it was a long way down.

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The panel flashes.

    "Immediate Cell Purge Requested. Initation? Y/N"

    The spirit dogs nose approaches the Y key as it attempts to trial and error its way into opening.

    Thankfully the barrier shuts down a moment before he can hit it, thanks to Mathias.


    Jacob walks out of his Cell and Approaches his spirt animal Rhea." About time you got me out of there, took you long enough you damn hallucination," Jacob said as he grumbles.

    " I'm not the one who got you free, Jacob," Rhea said.

    " Then who did, if not you?" Jacob said.

    " I'm guessing it must have been one of the other prisoners here. Well, at least what they did save me from doing something horrible to you by accident," Rhea said.

    " Yeah, Yeah, tomayto tomahto. It doesn't really matter who free, just that I'm free. Now It's high time I retrieve my weapons. But first, we have to get out of this hell hole," Jacob said.

    Jacob's spirit animal Rhea leads the way, and Jacob follows it. Jacob's spirit animal Rhea stops when it spots Matthias and Lucifer. Jacob, I see two people up ahead. They might be potential allies," Rhea said.

    " Huh, like I need allies. Besides, I only see one person, not two, you damn hallucination," Jacob said.

    " Trust me, Jacob, there are two people up ahead of us," Rhea said.

    " Yeah, Yeah, if you say so you, damn hallucination," Jacob said.

    " Jacob, we should approach them," Rhea said.

    Jacob and his spirit animal Rhea walk up to Matthias and Lucifer. "Jacob, it's likely they won't be able to see or hear me, As only those who can hear and see spirits. Can see and hear me. So you shouldn't talk to me in front of them," Rhea said.

    " They might think your crazy, especially if you go on spouting about having a hallucination. Which, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not a hallucination," Rhea said.

  14. #164
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    "There's a dragon? Here? An actual f*****g dragon? Like, with claws and scales and s**t? Ability to breath any of a number of nasty things? Wings, a tail, and all that? That type of dragon? Really? When did that become a thing? How did that become a thing?"

    To say that Lucifer was incredulous would be an understatement; to say that he was convinced at least one of them had gone insane was merely a matter of fact.

    "You expect me to believe that a dragon exists, is here, is managing to keep all the other otherwise freed prisoners from escaping, yet is something that either EN or the two of us would capable of dealing with? Sure, let's go 'deal' with a b****y f*****g dragon. I like my chances of surviving that more than trying to convince the EN that a dragon is not only real but keeping their boss hostage. Assuming it can't see me like you seem to be able to, I may be able to restrain it or blind it- or worse comes to worst, simply throw enough radiation at it to either burn or poison it to death."
    As Lucifer reacted, or perhaps overreacted, to Matthias' description of the one causing most of the carnage below, he suddenly realized that it had quieted down. Leaving the invisible man behind, he once again stepped into the opening of the hallway tot eh Prison Block.

    Looking down, he could see that all of the guards have been dispatched in ways he had not seen in a long time. Inside he felt a twinge of regret, which was quickly quelled by the harsh remembrance of all those who had been incarcerated in here in the past for the sole crime of being poor.

    As he was about to turn back, he noticed a few prisoners poking their heads out of their cells, and some already leaving.

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Jacob walks out of his Cell and Approaches his spirt animal Rhea." About time you got me out of there, took you long enough you damn hallucination," Jacob said as he grumbles.

    " I'm not the one who got you free, Jacob," Rhea said.

    " Then who did, if not you?" Jacob said.

    " I'm guessing it must have been one of the other prisoners here. Well, at least what they did save me from doing something horrible to you by accident," Rhea said.

    " Yeah, Yeah, tomayto tomahto. It doesn't really matter who free, just that I'm free. Now It's high time I retrieve my weapons. But first, we have to get out of this hell hole," Jacob said.

    Jacob's spirit animal Rhea leads the way, and Jacob follows it. Jacob's spirit animal Rhea stops when it spots Matthias and Lucifer. Jacob, I see two people up ahead. They might be potential allies," Rhea said.

    " Huh, like I need allies. Besides, I only see one person, not two, you damn hallucination," Jacob said.

    " Trust me, Jacob, there are two people up ahead of us," Rhea said.

    " Yeah, Yeah, if you say so you, damn hallucination," Jacob said.

    " Jacob, we should approach them," Rhea said.

    Jacob and his spirit animal Rhea walk up to Matthias and Lucifer. "Jacob, it's likely they won't be able to see or hear me, As only those who can hear and see spirits. Can see and hear me. So you shouldn't talk to me in front of them," Rhea said.

    " They might think your crazy, especially if you go on spouting about having a hallucination. Which, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not a hallucination," Rhea said.
    As he noticed them approach, he returned to Lucifer, "It seems that our services will no longer be needed. As for the dragon, I can not say for sure that is what she is, only that is what she looks like to me. The other prisoners can fend for themselves, I will go with you to meet up with EN."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  15. #165
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "......We've no intention of harming anyone....that fiasco on the bridge was not our intention either. We're just here to rescue someone who was taken from us.......someone very important" Ange narrows her eyes as she observes Kinu. "I don't expect you to understand.....witch or not, but if you have love for the people below us you'll cease this and let us get what we came here for so we can leave in peace....If we're still here when the administratum send in their big guns a lot of innocent people may get caught in the crossfire."

    "hello"

    "Also.....I see what your doing. Don't try it.....there are a lot of people down there and if the glass breaks your'll just end up hurting someone." Ange tilts her head and gives an un-amused smirk.

    "hellohello"

    Kinu can hear a female voice over mercers communicator.

    "Hey.....turn up the volume on the communicator would you..."
    Owen nods.

    ďYouíre right. A lot of people will get hurt. But only because youíre still here. Please, enough people have died or been hurt today. I wonít chase you, I only care for the innocents below and the one you have a gun too, but if you pull that trigger I will be forced to engage on my honor as a private detective. I may not be able to stop you, but Iíll distract you enough that you will get caught. Your mission has failed, and you now only have two options: fight or flee. Your friend in the grapple there will get caught regardless, heís in no position to run. You can still get away. But if you fight, you will both lose when the Witchís come. Be smart, please. You must retreat now before things get even worse, and live to try again another day.Ē

    He diverts a bit of his power to the glass below them, ready to catch as much as possible should it suddenly break and shower down on those below.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •