Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 740
  1. #166
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    Morgen took a momentary break near the terminal entrance, panting like a dog with one hand leaning against the wall. Not her most elegant moment, covered in dust, but a lady simply isn't fit for this kind of strenuous movement. Chest still burning, she looked wearily up as multiple figures from the crowd leaped skyward somewhere out of sight. Hm... perpetrators fleeing the scene, surely. Whoever was behind this attack, they will get their due justice sure enough! She coughed a few times and pulled out her compact, giving herself a once over to fix her hair and wipe away any grime that etched her face.

    "Honestly..." the young woman muttered to herself, holding her mirror to the side for better lighting. There was a small pause as she surveyed her features.Is that a scratch? She pursed her lip and held a fingertip to it, feeling a light sting. Indeed, it was a scratch. With a sigh, she put her mirror away and held her hand out, a magical cage glimmering with red light before materializing in her hand.

    Completely. And utterly. Unforgivable.

    A massive crimson bird emerged from the cage and snaked up her free arm, perching like a falcon as it spread its glorious wings.
    Nobody scars my precious face and gets away with it.

    Her rose familiar effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her level with the standoff on the rooftop, her feet gently meeting with solid ground. And, as it happened, she was able to catch the end of their little conversation as well. Well, would you look at that. It would seem they haven't fled after all.

    "Many innocent people seem to already to have been caught in the crossfire, thanks to your intervention -- or incompetence, whichever you prefer," Morgen stated aloud, announcing her presence. Slowly, she strode forward with purpose, sunlight gleaming brilliant upon her locks. The cage disappeared from her hand but the bird remained, watching carefully on her shoulder. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she continued, observing the faces gathered before her with some scrutiny, "Negotiating with terrorists now, are we? You must take us for fools... turn yourselves in now, you filthy scoundrels!"
    Owen grimaces a bit.

    “Please miss, the situation doesn’t require more hostility. Innocents are at stake. Compromise is needed for their safety.”

    He turns back and looks at Ange.

    “Please don’t pull the trigger. Please, run while you still can. No one else needs to be hurt.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #167
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    "Fuh-fuh-fuh." Though the hanging mask smiled before the gun barrel, there was little laughter in Kinu's voice. She surveyed the gathered crowd below, searching the premises for two things; where their attention might be...and an empty spot.

    "Let me ask you something, Red." Slow scraping etched out as she slowly turned her head to face Ange. The pistol was now pointed straight in the middle of her forehead, and out of the dull holes peered the glint of twisted eyes, and her grip still held fast on her partner.

    "Do I really look like a Witch to you?"
    "Who knows.....I've never seen anyone tell a witch what she couldn't dress like....maybe you just like wearing a trash bag and covering your face." Ange leaned in, leveling her face with the side of the gun for a moment. "Maybe your the kind of witch that can't bare to see herself in the mirror anymore.........or maybe you got something to hide from witches. Whatever the case...." She pulled back. "....I'm not backing down..."

    Owen nods.

    ďYouíre right. A lot of people will get hurt. But only because youíre still here. Please, enough people have died or been hurt today. I wonít chase you, I only care for the innocents below and the one you have a gun too, but if you pull that trigger I will be forced to engage on my honor as a private detective. I may not be able to stop you, but Iíll distract you enough that you will get caught. Your mission has failed, and you now only have two options: fight or flee. Your friend in the grapple there will get caught regardless, heís in no position to run. You can still get away. But if you fight, you will both lose when the Witchís come. Be smart, please. You must retreat now before things get even worse, and live to try again another day.Ē

    He diverts a bit of his power to the glass below them, ready to catch as much as possible should it suddenly break and shower down on those below.
    "I'm not leaving anyone behind....you can forget convincing me otherwise." Ange growled. ".....You say enough people have died....what do you think is going to happen to him if I leave him here. What do you think will happen to all the people helping me....."

    Her rose familiar effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her level with the standoff on the rooftop, her feet gently meeting with solid ground. And, as it happened, she was able to catch the end of their little conversation as well. Well, would you look at that. It would seem they haven't fled after all.

    "Many innocent people seem to already to have been caught in the crossfire, thanks to your intervention -- or incompetence, whichever you prefer," Morgen stated aloud, announcing her presence. Slowly, she strode forward with purpose, sunlight gleaming brilliant upon her locks. The cage disappeared from her hand but the bird remained, watching carefully on her shoulder. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she continued, observing the faces gathered before her with some scrutiny, "Negotiating with terrorists now, are we? You must take us for fools... turn yourselves in now, you filthy scoundrels!"
    ď Lady, thatís a cool trick but do not act brashly, that causes problem. I should know for the bridge was me acting like a hero, at the wrong time. Aside that, these people have a reason for it and the government are scum. Unless of course, you actually live a good life because of them.Ē

    Checks her over. ď Seems like you do, and aside that, she has a damn gun. So you got to be smart damnit.Ē
    Morgen smiled wryly and softly covered her hand with her mouth.

    "My, quite sympathetic to these criminals aren't we? I suppose the indiscriminate use of flames and explosives go nicely together... but I'd rather not invite ruin to our city. Or is A-9 not enough of an example for you? Regardless of your grievances with our governance, they are keeping the peace, whether you like it or not."

    Maintaining her condescending gaze, she shifted her attention to the red haired stranger. "A peace you seem quite eager to sacrifice, hm?"
    "Shut up....both of you." Ange said, voice cold and sharp. "Casually brushing off what happened down like it was a god damn fumble......people died, you don't get to spout sanctimonious garbage like that after what you did."

    The glare ange fired Levis way could flash melt steel. "Their blood is on your hands as much as on mine....and you..." She turned here cold gaze to Morgan. "Are you a witch? Or just unbearably preachy...Let me guess, upper quarter....rich family...never had to worry about a damn thing in your life. Typical....blindly accepting the peace that they spoon feed you without knowing where it came from, how many people suffer every day just so you can..."

    The masked warrior stared at the source of the crackling static for a long moment in the middle of this standoff. Then with three clicks over the band, the volume rose to a level those gathered could hear.

    If they were serious, she could give them the chance to speak to it. If not, well...either way, it was a long way down.
    "That's enough, Grey Ghost."

    The voice over the radio stopped her mid sentence, and despite growing agitation she quieted.

    "Ahem....Can you all hear me?" The voice over the communication was fuzzy, but had a distinctly youthful, female tone. "Please forgive GeeGee, She doesn't do so well with groups of people....I'll try to make this as brief as I can. You can call me En. I operate communications and intelligence for EN....the group I me, not just me...."

    "In any event, we have another 12 minutes before the Administratum crack the communication bug.....theoretically, so we have a moment to explain. In return....I want you guys to keep an open mind. To be blunt...this is not a situation in which we can retreat. Engineer Mulvric is set to be transferred from this location to Administratum central command for public execution today......as one of the inciters to the A-9 Massacre, which I will say now....is a Lie."

    "Mulvric is also our.....well......founder would be the best way to put it...but he's also very important to me. If he dies today....everything he knows about A-9 dies with him, including what really happened there..and the admins get another covenant scapegoat to perpetuate their A-9 cover story. I understand if you believe this is just rhetoric and lies.....we have nothing to offer as proof...everything was had in A-9 was lost in with the fall. But something DID happen there that the Administratum doesn't want the general populace to know. They were screening the survivors and weeding out anyone with important connections or intact memories.....our teams have already free several groups that were being prepped for interrogation.....and execution."

    "So....If you say we don't have enough time to get him and the others out, I can agree with that.......we don't. Not without help......So I want you to help us......"

    "Help us evacuate the detainees......and once your out I can give you as many answers as you want to hear....and if you don't like them.....I'll make sure your compensated and you can go back to your lives, no strings attached."

  3. #168
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,186

    Default

    OT: With Owen’s background and occupation, would he have any information regarding this organization and their intentions? OT have heard rumors of them?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #169
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    “ Ibowe to my sin. And will ever more.”

    Just hearing her out now, did not like preach of her attitude but no judgement. And wants answers.

  5. #170
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT: With Owen’s background and occupation, would he have any information regarding this organization and their intentions? OT have heard rumors of them?
    EN has a reputation depending on where you hear it from. To the Administratum they're another dangerous backwater terrorist organization that operates outside the city and works to subvert the people with ruinous propaganda. But in the Slums they have a reputation among the lesser folk as a group of idealists living outside the thumb of the Administratum.....their intentions are mostly unknown, but rumors paint them as back alley traders that bring supplies from outside and facilitate anyone wishing to leave the city "under the table".

  6. #171

    Default

    "OHOHOHO!*" With her back perfectly straight and her nose turned up with a sneer, Morgen held her hand to her chin and delivered a classic noblewoman's laugh, reverberating across the rooftop. "And, of course, why should I have to worry? Upper quarter, rich family... yes, yes, I do know my place... as you should yours." Lifting her hand gracefully up, a swirl of petals conjured around her feet, shifting together until they took the shape of a crimson throne behind her. Taking a seat upon its cushion, she folded one leg over the other. "But, I am feeling rather generous today, in spite of your... rude remarks." She absentmindedly touched her scarred lip again, then gave a small smile and pointed toward Ange.

    [ Noblesse* ] "You will answer with only the truth. Is your friend to be believed? Yes or no." She paused a moment. "Oh, and do end with a nice bow when you answer, would you? I will forgive your little jabs at me this once."

    Morgen's combined use of power and force of dictation layered her voice with an unmistakable magical resonance, and her eyes seemed to glare like gems as she stared the woman down. Those more savvy would pick up on the nature of her ability simply by virtue of her words, and should they be unresisted, they will know -- her little tag at the end would assure it. Besides, to resist a spell that demanded one tell the truth would be awfully suspicious... The obnoxious rich person smiled to herself again, reveling in her sense of superiority.

    Certainly, she had room to be taken down a notch or eight, but Morgen was no stranger to playing games. Only the most miserable of defeats could bring low her pride, but someone with a winning mindset can never lose... or so she often told herself.

  7. #172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Who knows.....I've never seen anyone tell a witch what she couldn't dress like....maybe you just like wearing a trash bag and covering your face." Ange leaned in, leveling her face with the side of the gun for a moment. "Maybe your the kind of witch that can't bare to see herself in the mirror anymore.........or maybe you got something to hide from witches. Whatever the case...." She pulled back. "....I'm not backing down..."


    "I'm not leaving anyone behind....you can forget convincing me otherwise." Ange growled. ".....You say enough people have died....what do you think is going to happen to him if I leave him here. What do you think will happen to all the people helping me....."
    "Unlike your friend Ian, I've got nothing to hide," Kinu replied, "Fuh-fuh-fuh...."

    Of course, then Ange had to insult her Coat of Arms. In response, she loosened the sleeve of one arm, and cast the composite mass of hides, stitches and silks to one side, exposing an arm sleeved in bright green scales, round and iridescent. The long train of the coat crashed loudly upon the glass rooftop, but for Owen's Psychokinesis holding it in check.

    "You don't have to leave anyone behind if you take 'em with you."

    "Shut up....both of you." Ange said, voice cold and sharp. "Casually brushing off what happened down like it was a god damn fumble......people died, you don't get to spout sanctimonious garbage like that after what you did."

    The glare ange fired Levis way could flash melt steel. "Their blood is on your hands as much as on mine....and you..." She turned here cold gaze to Morgan. "Are you a witch? Or just unbearably preachy...Let me guess, upper quarter....rich family...never had to worry about a damn thing in your life. Typical....blindly accepting the peace that they spoon feed you without knowing where it came from, how many people suffer every day just so you can..."

    ___

    "That's enough, Grey Ghost."

    The voice over the radio stopped her mid sentence, and despite growing agitation she quieted.

    "Ahem....Can you all hear me?" The voice over the communication was fuzzy, but had a distinctly youthful, female tone. "Please forgive GeeGee, She doesn't do so well with groups of people....I'll try to make this as brief as I can. You can call me En. I operate communications and intelligence for EN....the group I me, not just me...."

    "In any event, we have another 12 minutes before the Administratum crack the communication bug.....theoretically, so we have a moment to explain. In return....I want you guys to keep an open mind. To be blunt...this is not a situation in which we can retreat. Engineer Mulvric is set to be transferred from this location to Administratum central command for public execution today......as one of the inciters to the A-9 Massacre, which I will say now....is a Lie."

    "Mulvric is also our.....well......founder would be the best way to put it...but he's also very important to me. If he dies today....everything he knows about A-9 dies with him, including what really happened there..and the admins get another covenant scapegoat to perpetuate their A-9 cover story. I understand if you believe this is just rhetoric and lies.....we have nothing to offer as proof...everything was had in A-9 was lost in with the fall. But something DID happen there that the Administratum doesn't want the general populace to know. They were screening the survivors and weeding out anyone with important connections or intact memories.....our teams have already free several groups that were being prepped for interrogation.....and execution."

    "So....If you say we don't have enough time to get him and the others out, I can agree with that.......we don't. Not without help......So I want you to help us......"

    "Help us evacuate the detainees......and once your out I can give you as many answers as you want to hear....and if you don't like them.....I'll make sure your compensated and you can go back to your lives, no strings attached."
    The little voice over the talkie gave the group her pitch, and Kinu listened. So that's your angle, is it, People of Ian?

    "You're saying the truth the Administratum doesn't want us to know is with Mulvric," she mused. Tilting her head, the split-coloured hair spilled over her mask. "Hmph. And the crowd down there are all witnesses, 9's or otherwise."

    Her left hand held the talkie, still cradling Mercer over her shoulder.

    "Confirm a few things for me...and GeeGee here," Kinu chuckled, "The way to Mulvric is under the Skyport?"

    She looked down at the mass of people huddled there. "Can your men see us?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    "OHOHOHO!*" With her back perfectly straight and her nose turned up with a sneer, Morgen held her hand to her chin and delivered a classic noblewoman's laugh, reverberating across the rooftop. "And, of course, why should I have to worry? Upper quarter, rich family... yes, yes, I do know my place... as you should yours." Lifting her hand gracefully up, a swirl of petals conjured around her feet, shifting together until they took the shape of a crimson throne behind her. Taking a seat upon its cushion, she folded one leg over the other. "But, I am feeling rather generous today, in spite of your... rude remarks." She absentmindedly touched her scarred lip again, then gave a small smile and pointed toward Ange.

    [ Noblesse* ] "You will answer with only the truth. Is your friend to be believed? Yes or no." She paused a moment. "Oh, and do end with a nice bow when you answer, would you? I will forgive your little jabs at me this once."

    Morgen's combined use of power and force of dictation layered her voice with an unmistakable magical resonance, and her eyes seemed to glare like gems as she stared the woman down. Those more savvy would pick up on the nature of her ability simply by virtue of her words, and should they be unresisted, they will know -- her little tag at the end would assure it. Besides, to resist a spell that demanded one tell the truth would be awfully suspicious... The obnoxious rich person smiled to herself again, reveling in her sense of superiority.

    Certainly, she had room to be taken down a notch or eight, but Morgen was no stranger to playing games. Only the most miserable of defeats could bring low her pride, but someone with a winning mindset can never lose... or so she often told herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Owen nods.

    ďYouíre right. A lot of people will get hurt. But only because youíre still here. Please, enough people have died or been hurt today. I wonít chase you, I only care for the innocents below and the one you have a gun too, but if you pull that trigger I will be forced to engage on my honor as a private detective. I may not be able to stop you, but Iíll distract you enough that you will get caught. Your mission has failed, and you now only have two options: fight or flee. Your friend in the grapple there will get caught regardless, heís in no position to run. You can still get away. But if you fight, you will both lose when the Witchís come. Be smart, please. You must retreat now before things get even worse, and live to try again another day.Ē

    He diverts a bit of his power to the glass below them, ready to catch as much as possible should it suddenly break and shower down on those below.
    As she spoke, perhaps it had been far too slowly in mulling over the situation. Negotiations - such that they were - had started to heat up.

    Fortunately...they had a ringer. If things went to shit, she'd pounce on an opening.

  8. #173
    Give me your SOUL! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    OT: Is there anyone around for me to RP with? Selma's currently wandering around the building just looking for someone.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  9. #174
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    "OHOHOHO!*" With her back perfectly straight and her nose turned up with a sneer, Morgen held her hand to her chin and delivered a classic noblewoman's laugh, reverberating across the rooftop. "And, of course, why should I have to worry? Upper quarter, rich family... yes, yes, I do know my place... as you should yours." Lifting her hand gracefully up, a swirl of petals conjured around her feet, shifting together until they took the shape of a crimson throne behind her. Taking a seat upon its cushion, she folded one leg over the other. "But, I am feeling rather generous today, in spite of your... rude remarks." She absentmindedly touched her scarred lip again, then gave a small smile and pointed toward Ange.

    [ Noblesse* ] "You will answer with only the truth. Is your friend to be believed? Yes or no." She paused a moment. "Oh, and do end with a nice bow when you answer, would you? I will forgive your little jabs at me this once."

    Morgen's combined use of power and force of dictation layered her voice with an unmistakable magical resonance, and her eyes seemed to glare like gems as she stared the woman down. Those more savvy would pick up on the nature of her ability simply by virtue of her words, and should they be unresisted, they will know -- her little tag at the end would assure it. Besides, to resist a spell that demanded one tell the truth would be awfully suspicious... The obnoxious rich person smiled to herself again, reveling in her sense of superiority.

    Certainly, she had room to be taken down a notch or eight, but Morgen was no stranger to playing games. Only the most miserable of defeats could bring low her pride, but someone with a winning mindset can never lose... or so she often told herself.
    The Grey Ghost shuddered at the obnoxious sound of the woman laugh. It wasn't just the delivery, or the look on the womans face....the laugh was just.....toe curl inducing disgust. Especially when immediately followed by the very definition of the gilded ego. Ange felt the barely resistable urge to plant her foot firmly in the gold crack of her rich smug ass......but disrupting talks at this point would just put EN in a bad spot, or worse then it already....

    ...and then she ordered the truth out of her.

    Normally a simple question with an exceedingly simple answer. "Yes." But this was no mere request....but a magic form of suggestion.

    Her cheeks puffed out....and for the briefest moment she considered plowing the woman......the fuck did she get off trying that shit on....

    No....No En would be upset if she.....damn it....damn it........this was not going to be her finest hour.....but it had to be done.....

    Slowly, mechanically, Ange bent forward.

    ....and from her angle below, Kinu could look up and see the face of barely contained, sweat infused bloodlust.

  10. #175
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    The little voice over the talkie gave the group her pitch, and Kinu listened. So that's your angle, is it, People of Ian?

    "You're saying the truth the Administratum doesn't want us to know is with Mulvric," she mused. Tilting her head, the split-coloured hair spilled over her mask. "Hmph. And the crowd down there are all witnesses, 9's or otherwise."

    Her left hand held the talkie, still cradling Mercer over her shoulder.

    "Confirm a few things for me...and GeeGee here," Kinu chuckled, "The way to Mulvric is under the Skyport?"

    She looked down at the mass of people huddled there. "Can your men see us?"
    "We're still in the process of locating him....but yes, There are detention levels before the skyport." En answered politely. "....as well as a potential escape route. Just a moment...."

    After a moment she responded. "Yes...they can see you, the ones in the main terminal at least."

  11. #176
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    "Oh..." Arx said, cocking her head to the side. "You're still here?"

    Not bothering to turn, she flicked the blood on her her tail toward Mulvric as she cycled the chamber on her newly acquired assault rifle. "Like I said, no magic. Plus, you were smart and kept your head down. I have nothing to gain from killing you; and it sounds like it's in my benefit to keep you alive." There was an unspoken 'for now', but it certainly seemed like the blood-lust that had possessed the Dragon not seconds before had evaporated as quickly as it had come on.
    "Well....glad we can came to an agreement." Mulvric stepped out and only slightly less then casually walked up, eyeing the dragon playing with her new assault rifle. "Don't suppose you can spare one of those....ye can toss it on the pile I already owe ya."

    "Roach? No need to insult me " Omu scoffed. "But hey, so long as you're willin' to work together, lead the way and I'll follow..." He scratched his head for the moment. "Don't suppose you know where they went and locked up all the prisoner belongings, do you?"
    As he noticed them approach, he returned to Lucifer, "It seems that our services will no longer be needed. As for the dragon, I can not say for sure that is what she is, only that is what she looks like to me. The other prisoners can fend for themselves, I will go with you to meet up with EN."
    Glancing in the direction of the open door to the hall, Mulvric whistles. ".....an here I thought the lady was the weirdest thing I'd see in here.....what are you, a giant critter?" He directed towards Omu, then to Xia. "Evenin miss"

    Stepping over to the cell, the man flips the panel of the wall controls and begins tinkering with the devices underneath. "Don't suppose any of ye know the way out...?"

  12. #177

    Default

    Morgen's smile vanished. She leaned back in her flowery throne and folded her arms, silent for a few seconds.

    "Okay. I believe you."

    Her initial antagonism seemed to have all but abated. Despite her pompous demeanor, it was also true that above all else, Morgen wished to gauge the sincerity of the claims made. Gradually she rose from her seat and the chair scattered into petals below her, and Morgen returned Ange's bow in full.

    "I will offer my assistance, then." She raised a brow with a smirk. "Or, if you'd rather I not, then I will simply take my leave, and we've never met. Either or works for me... though I'd much hate to see an innocent man meet his end, if something is to be done about it."

  13. #178
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    “ Given my circumstances , and the fact the government will blame everyone for this, and what I did... I will attempt to save your guy. So, let’s get him now? And where too?”


    Looks to Noble woman. “ Amd what exactly do you want out of me?” Obeys, damned stat system. “ Well I basically come to gripes Inlpst a old flame and my love child with A 9. I am not a merry guy at the moment.”

  14. #179
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Well....glad we can came to an agreement." Mulvric stepped out and only slightly less then casually walked up, eyeing the dragon playing with her new assault rifle. "Don't suppose you can spare one of those....ye can toss it on the pile I already owe ya."
    Arx looked at the man.

    "No."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  15. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "We're still in the process of locating him....but yes, There are detention levels before the skyport." En answered politely. "....as well as a potential escape route. Just a moment...."

    After a moment she responded. "Yes...they can see you, the ones in the main terminal at least."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    OT: Is there anyone around for me to RP with? Selma's currently wandering around the building just looking for someone.
    "Then tell them to move."

    She didn't wait for a response, because with the trilling laughter that sounded out, she found her opening.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The Grey Ghost shuddered at the obnoxious sound of the woman laugh. It wasn't just the delivery, or the look on the womans face....the laugh was just.....toe curl inducing disgust. Especially when immediately followed by the very definition of the gilded ego. Ange felt the barely resistable urge to plant her foot firmly in the gold crack of her rich smug ass......but disrupting talks at this point would just put EN in a bad spot, or worse then it already....

    ...and then she ordered the truth out of her.

    Normally a simple question with an exceedingly simple answer. "Yes." But this was no mere request....but a magic form of suggestion.

    Her cheeks puffed out....and for the briefest moment she considered plowing the woman......the fuck did she get off trying that shit on....

    No....No En would be upset if she.....damn it....damn it........this was not going to be her finest hour.....but it had to be done.....

    Slowly, mechanically, Ange bent forward.

    ....and from her angle below, Kinu could look up and see the face of barely contained, sweat infused bloodlust.

    With a nigh inhuman swiftness, Kinu pounced forward. She saw Ange's face curdling with rage, flush with humiliation...and booted it straight upward. Kinu grabbed her behind the neck with one hand as Mercer too was dragged along for the ride, finding his neck nestled in the crook of her elbow.

    Are you watching closely?

    And then she dropped backward onto the glass pane, shattering it and falling several meters below straight down into the terminal, the three of them hurtling downward at the mercy of gravity...onto the barest clearing of the Squared Circle.

    Yet when they landed, Ange and Mercer bounced backwards from where they landed with Kinu, seated upon the tapestry of furs stained with urban blight. It was a chaotic entrance, but the message, it was quite clear.

    Veiled beneath the threat, the truth of it hadd pronounced itself when she herself taken the brunt of the maneuver; If she'd wanted to kill them, she'd have just thrown them through the cage.

    Rising with a grunt, Kinu then hailed En over the talkie.

    "Guide the way to your man."
    Last edited by grampagen; 07-12-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •