Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Arx looked at the man.

"No."
    ".....right.....well I suppose I'd ask anyways." Mulvric sighed. "....chin up mul....yer been in worse....maybe..."

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As he noticed them approach, he returned to Lucifer, "It seems that our services will no longer be needed. As for the dragon, I can not say for sure that is what she is, only that is what she looks like to me. The other prisoners can fend for themselves, I will go with you to meet up with EN."
    "I suppose that's fine, as much as anything else around here is," Lucifer remarked, sure at this moment that literally nothing was fine but past caring about the details.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Jacob's spirit animal Rhea leads the way, and Jacob follows it. Jacob's spirit animal Rhea stops when it spots Matthias and Lucifer. Jacob, I see two people up ahead. They might be potential allies," Rhea said.

" Huh, like I need allies. Besides, I only see one person, not two, you damn hallucination," Jacob said.

" Trust me, Jacob, there are two people up ahead of us," Rhea said.

" Yeah, Yeah, if you say so you, damn hallucination," Jacob said.

" Jacob, we should approach them," Rhea said.

Jacob and his spirit animal Rhea walk up to Matthias and Lucifer. "Jacob, it's likely they won't be able to see or hear me, As only those who can hear and see spirits. Can see and hear me. So you shouldn't talk to me in front of them," Rhea said.

" They might think your crazy, especially if you go on spouting about having a hallucination. Which, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not a hallucination," Rhea said.
    "Speaking of things that are fine," Lucifer continued, pointing at the man approaching the two of them, "are you fine with him coming up with us? The access shaft took a while to get down here and it'd be rude for us to waste an escapee's time like that without a good reason."
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Roach? No need to insult me " Omu scoffed. "But hey, so long as you're willin' to work together, lead the way and I'll follow..." He scratched his head for the moment. "Don't suppose you know where they went and locked up all the prisoner belongings, do you?"
    Xia shrugged in response. She assumed that their items and clothes were somewhere secure, but where that secure place was was a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Glancing in the direction of the open door to the hall, Mulvric whistles. ".....an here I thought the lady was the weirdest thing I'd see in here.....what are you, a giant critter?" He directed towards Omu, then to Xia. "Evenin miss"

Stepping over to the cell, the man flips the panel of the wall controls and begins tinkering with the devices underneath. "Don't suppose any of ye know the way out...?"
    Xia turned when the new voice called out to her. She tilted her head up at Mulvric, then turned back to the hall. "Guard was headed this way before I killed him," she spoke before darting through the door he was desperately trying to reach before meeting his untimely demise.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As Lucifer reacted, or perhaps overreacted, to Matthias' description of the one causing most of the carnage below, he suddenly realized that it had quieted down. Leaving the invisible man behind, he once again stepped into the opening of the hallway tot eh Prison Block.

Looking down, he could see that all of the guards have been dispatched in ways he had not seen in a long time. Inside he felt a twinge of regret, which was quickly quelled by the harsh remembrance of all those who had been incarcerated in here in the past for the sole crime of being poor.

As he was about to turn back, he noticed a few prisoners poking their heads out of their cells, and some already leaving.

As he noticed them approach, he returned to Lucifer, "It seems that our services will no longer be needed. As for the dragon, I can not say for sure that is what she is, only that is what she looks like to me. The other prisoners can fend for themselves, I will go with you to meet up with EN."
    Jacob walks up to Matthias. " Hey, you want to help me get out of here and retrieve my weapons? I wouldn't usually be asking a stranger for help, but my hallucination thinks it's a good idea. Jacob said.

" Hey, I'm not a hallucination dammit, I'm, you're spirit animal, Jacob. Hey, It's always a good idea to ask for help. It doesn't hurt for the infamous ex-assassin El Cuco to ask for help," Rhea said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

He then sighed, he glows a brief blue and leaps down the new broken path, as his landing took place, his pants ripped at the leg to hunt muscle.

“ Great.” As he still had his gloves, other clothes intact and still had magic tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    "I suppose that's fine, as much as anything else around here is," Lucifer remarked, sure at this moment that literally nothing was fine but past caring about the details.

"Speaking of things that are fine," Lucifer continued, pointing at the man approaching the two of them, "are you fine with him coming up with us? The access shaft took a while to get down here and it'd be rude for us to waste an escapee's time like that without a good reason."
    "It would be, but the exit is now visible to those below. I assume that some of the others have seen him, and since he has seen me already it would be difficult to evade.' Matt then glanced back at the disheveled prisoner approaching them, then to Lucifer, "He can follow me, We'll lead him, and the others out of here. Though you might want to remain invisible until we find Ghost. "

"I will lead you to Ghost, she is with EN so you can fulfill your mission by talking with her. Let's go." With that, Matthias headed towards the access shaft that leads out of the prison.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"It would be, but the exit is now visible to those below. I assume that some of the others have seen him, and since he has seen me already it would be difficult to evade.' Matt then glanced back at the disheveled prisoner approaching them, then to Lucifer, "He can follow me, We'll lead him, and the others out of here. Though you might want to remain invisible until we find Ghost. "

"I will lead you to Ghost, she is with EN so you can fulfill your mission by talking with her. Let's go." With that, Matthias headed towards the access shaft that leads out of the prison.
    "Who is Ghost?" Lucifer asked as they went and he tried to recall what he remembered from earlier, before finally realizing he didn't even know Matthias's name. "Actually, now that I'm thinking on it, who are you?"

Jacob walks up to Matthias. " Hey, you want to help me get out of here and retrieve my weapons? I wouldn't usually be asking a stranger for help, but my hallucination thinks it's a good idea. Jacob said.

" Hey, I'm not a hallucination dammit, I'm, you're spirit animal, Jacob. Hey, It's always a good idea to ask for help. It doesn't hurt for the infamous ex-assassin El Cuco to ask for help," Rhea said.
    Weapons? This was already sounding like a bad idea. This whole complex sounded like a bad idea. Hell, still being awake sounded like a bad idea right about now. Yet...

"I don't know about the weapon bit, as I don't remember seeing anything- other than what the guards or EN had on them- while I was on my way down, but leaving? That much shouldn't be a problem."

"You can follow us up to the surface." Was all he said as he kept walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    "Who is Ghost?" Lucifer asked as they went and he tried to recall what he remembered from earlier, before finally realizing he didn't even know Matthias's name. "Actually, now that I'm thinking on it, who are you?"

Weapons? This was already sounding like a bad idea. This whole complex sounded like a bad idea. Hell, still being awake sounded like a bad idea right about now. Yet...

"I don't know about the weapon bit, as I don't remember seeing anything- other than what the guards or EN had on them- while I was on my way down, but leaving? That much shouldn't be a problem."
    "Names are valuable. If you must call me something, you can call me Saint."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Wow....could have fooled me." Lanky mused.

"En says you shouldn't judge by appearances." Heavy chimes in a gruff voice.

"En is one to talk..." Lanky replies back. "....no offence....."

Something chatters over the com.

"Yeah Yeah....I'm sorry I.....huh..."

The Lanky man seems to hear something on the com that made him look sick. "There's a witch here already?" He croaked....the heavy raising an eyebrow.

At the same moment the group arrives at the terminal, and all the civilians seem safe....but they are all looking up at what is unfolding above them.....a masked woman with a man in some sort of hold, while a gun stuck to her head by another.....while two more seem to be approaching.
    "Context, please," Sigourney asked, her anger cooling in the face of uncertainty of what she was seeing, "Which one of them are we supposed to care about and which one is the "bad guy"?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    OT: Is there anyone around for me to RP with? Selma's currently wandering around the building just looking for someone.
    OOC: Hot points seem to be the bridge (that I think you left after a while and where a bunch of people are interacting with EN members), the prison below (where a group of three is coming up from now and several others should be coming out of shortly), and the group you, Sigourney, Estrid (Irriana), and I came from (which is currently unaccounted for / inactive).

It should have been impossible to miss the first group and wandering around means it's likely you would have heard about both the prisoner EN's looking for (from offhand remarks of EN operatives) and his supposed location (from offhand remarks from the guards). Groups 1 and 3 seem like they'd require actually going to, while Groups 2a and 2b could conceivably be met real soon (within the next few posts) at random.

OOC: Also if Selma is near the Skyport Terminal area where the A-9 refugees and A-11 civilians are, it seems Group 1 and Group 3 will be converging soon.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Owen startles, but jumps after Kinu and the others, using his psychokinesis to leap carefully down.

“What’s the plan then? We need to make sure no innocents are caught up anymore.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"You can follow us up to the surface." Was all he said as he kept walking.
    Jacob follows Matthias and Lucifer. " I have a name you can call me by it's El Cuco," Jacob said.

Rhea looks at Matthias." Wait, can he see me?" Rhea said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Names are valuable. If you must call me something, you can call me Saint."
    "Saint? Sounds simple enough to remember, so I'll go with it. Whenever you need or want to, you can call me by my actual name Lucifer- or you can save some time and call me Lux, I don't really care either way."

As Lucifer used his sight to help the three man and one dog group avoid unnecessary danger, he attempted something akin to a conversation to keep his mind busy.

"Still... Saint, huh? That's a rather peculiar name for someone in a situation like this to have. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but one doesn't normally find a Saint in prison, right?"

Jacob follows Matthias and Lucifer. " I have a name you can call me by it's El Cuco," Jacob said.

Rhea looks at Matthias." Wait, can he see me?" Rhea said.
    OOC: See? Yes. Hear? It is a mystery.

"Elcuco? I fear I'm not familiar with that word. Can you enlighten me on what it means, if indeed it has a meaning at all?"