Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
Levin had already stripped down including gloves with scars and such. More than willing.

“ Get on with it. I got faith, and drive.” Still bull rushing I to this.
"Hey hey hey HEY!" Kinu protested from where she leaned, "The hell do you think you're doing? This ain't your boudoir or....whazzit...locker room, keep the show to yourself."

A faint belch shook the mask stuck to Kinu's face. Whatever she'd drank last night carried the sharp and sweet notes of acetone.

"You think about what happens if it goes tits-up, yeah? Did you write grandma's bucket list of spells down somewhere?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
“I’m willing.”

Owen walks up, rolling up his sleeves.

“And I can save myself if things go bad with the injection.”
"...what're they givin' to ya, Gumshoe? Hope you got a trick under that hat that won't fold and drag the rest of the case files in your head to the great yonder."

Then suddenly her gaze shot across the room. Faint streaks of condensed moisture ran down the mouth and eyeholes as she stared ravenously at Mercer.

"Lotta daredevils all of a sudden today, brave of ya to step up for free, sure," she groaned, cradling her forehead in her palm as dead, unblinking eyes stared at the floor from the porcelain face. "The only ones who haven't so far are the people who wanted to headline this mystic journey."

In fact, to her, a roof to sleep under and a couple meals hardly was an equal trade for grinding your entire life to a halt for someone else's interests. Being fattened up for the kill wasn't exactly a deeply penetrative persuasuan. Assurance, on the other hand...

"Spotlight's on you, Sparky."