Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "That, or a grave. It's your decision," she said in reply. "Animals who rampage to sate their hunger are put down. Your time will come sooner than you think."

Threat? Promise? Who was to say.
    Her threatening promise was met with, "ah, one of those. Boring," before the Dragon lost interest and turned towards Lanky, and Heavy.

"Speak. Now."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Forget this exists.
    Last edited by The Dog; 07-16-2020 at 08:24 PM.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

OT: They're not all together for starters.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

OOC: That'd be an incorrect assumption. Xia and Arx are on the first floor. Selma is somewhere above them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Her threatening promise was met with, "ah, one of those. Boring," before the Dragon lost interest and turned towards Lanky, and Heavy.

"Speak. Now."
    The creature lost interest, but Xia felt her point was made. If not, the lesson would be learned the hard way. Regardless, nothing of value would be lost.

With her attention diverted to two of the men who accompanied the child, Xia grabbed the child's foot and started to drag her out of the elevator.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    OOC: That'd be an incorrect assumption. Xia and Arx are on the first floor. Selma is somewhere above them.
    OOC: Third Floor Prison Ward, everyone else (besides Omu, Morgen, and Jacob) aren't even in the area.

Arx Inosaan

Pic: If anything Selma would be handy as she is with survivors/cizitens on top floor. Where psycho killer lesbo friends are. Though yeah, that was awesome though unlikely to happen.

Retired Overlord

"Speak. Now."
    Heavy stepped forward. Surprisingly for his size he at least managed to get by without looking up at her. "Here to save the boss"

".....He's one of mine. Definately..." Mulvric managed to coax a smile out of himself. "....how did you two managed to get down here....and with so many people?"

"Well, we're here to save ya....but **** is kinda going south up top." Lanky answered. "Administratum witches are moving in and we got a whole host of civs caught in the middle....A-9 Survivors."

"I see.....I'm guessin En has an escape plan?" Mulvric chimed.

"Yep, Maintenance access on level 7. That's where we're moving the people now."

"....atta girl..." Mulvric nodded to himself, then turned to Arx. ".....you heard em witch killer.....I do believe I hear a dinner bell for you upstairs."

OOC: Selma was talking to Ange, who is on the top level of the terminal, outside where the Witches are. I know that Matt, Lucifer, and Jacob are there as well. Owen might be there as well unless he went into one of the elevators with the civilians. Not sure who else.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Well, we're here to save ya....but **** is kinda going south up top." Lanky answered. "Administratum witches are moving in and we got a whole host of civs caught in the middle....A-9 Survivors."

"I see.....I'm guessin En has an escape plan?" Mulvric chimed.

"Yep, Maintenance access on level 7. That's where we're moving the people now."

"....atta girl..." Mulvric nodded to himself, then turned to Arx. ".....you heard em witch killer.....I do believe I hear a dinner bell for you upstairs."
    The Dragon had stopped paying attention almost as soon as the large man had said the magic word. Witches. Not one, Morgen now completely forgotten, but two. "If you think you'll get in my way... Get out of the elevator." She said to the civilians, in what seemed like a moment of... mercy? "Now."

It wouldn't last long, whatever it was.

Arx Inosaan

Morgen came to with a splitting headache, feeling something pulling her along at the leg. It took a moment or two to unscramble her memory as she pressed her palm against her temple.

"Good heavens..." she murmured, wincing as she looked up. "Maybe I should've stayed on the main floor... now, if you'd just unhand me..."

Retired Overlord

The Dragon had stopped paying attention almost as soon as the large man had said the magic word. Witches. Not one, Morgen now completely forgotten, but two. "If you think you'll get in my way... Get out of the elevator." She said to the civilians, in what seemed like a moment of... mercy? "Now."

It wouldn't last long, whatever it was.
    Everyone of the civilians cleared out of the elevator, including Lanky and heavy.

.....except for a senile old lady who was standing next to the elevator controls. She looked around at the empty elevator, then at arx. "Eh......speak up, I'm deaf from all the hooterin." She exclaimed.

"Administratum witches are moving in and we got a whole host of civs caught in the middle....A-9 Survivors."
    Xia's steps faltered for a brief instant. Witches? Here? Now? The creature expression some barely restrained emotion, possibly excitement or hunger. Whatever the case, she was gracious enough to let the innocents go before departing herself. Xia silently expressed a different emotion. She had been dreading this day for years, ever since she saw that boy get incinerated by one of those bitches. Living in fear of a boogeyman her entire childhood was no way to live, but she had no choice. That fear kept her alive.

What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Melon God View Post
    Morgen came to with a splitting headache, feeling something pulling her along at the leg. It took a moment or two to unscramble her memory as she pressed her palm against her temple.

"Good heavens..." she murmured, wincing as she looked up. "Maybe I should've stayed on the main floor... now, if you'd just unhand me..."
    Xia, without thinking, flung the girl into the storage area with a swing of her arm. She turned on her heels and headed back to the elevator.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Everyone of the civilians cleared out of the elevator, including Lanky and heavy.

.....except for a senile old lady who was standing next to the elevator controls. She looked around at the empty elevator, then at arx. "Eh......speak up, I'm deaf from all the hooterin." She exclaimed.
    The woman was ignored... in favor of the Dragon pressing the ^ button.

No time to slaughter an elderly woman anyway, there were Witches to eat.

Arx Inosaan

Omu found nothing of value inside the crates. Except more hookahs. We're the guards just smuggling all these in?! Either way it was high past time for him to bid this place adieu. As such he went off his own merry way, towards that elevator. He didn't need to necessarily use it per se. All he had to do was climb up the walls along the elevator shaft and once he reached the doors, he'd be scott free....so long as he could avoid whatever conundrum was broiling over outside the facility.