Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Superman vs Immortal Hulk

This is just a hand to hand fight. No superspeed. Superman after Reborn crossover. Who wins?

I guess it depends on whether Solar Flare can keep him down for a 10 count

Superman can just chop him up into itty bitty pieces with his heat vision and then toss each piece in a separate direction for a 10 count. It's arguably easier than trying to knock out Hulk, which I'm sure Superman can do anyway.

While Hulk can reassemble his body parts, it's not like he's Buu or anything. They still need to be in somewhat close proximity with each other. And though Hulk can control his limbs remotely, they're still much more effective if they're connected to the muscles of the rest of the body (i.e. a foot will kick harder if it's attached to the leg).

Strength wise, I'm not sure where I gauge this incarnation, but his true power lies in his immortality and regen, but he doesn't seem to be any more invulnerable than usual, either.

It said hand to hand only also heat vision would work as it is solar powered. Also Hulk for some reason needed to absorb that guy in his parts to escape as Banner.

Immortal Hulk is more blood thirsty and stuff too, but how is Supes durability? Hulk here still needs to get pissed of to be angry, just gets angrier faster.

That’s the key in Supes vs Hulk. Typically Supes is higher tier from the start.

I’m thinking BFR counts as part of H2H, so Hulk eventually ends up in orbit somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    It said hand to hand only also heat vision would work as it is solar powered. Also Hulk for some reason needed to absorb that guy in his parts to escape as Banner.

Immortal Hulk is more blood thirsty and stuff too, but how is Supes durability? Hulk here still needs to get pissed of to be angry, just gets angrier faster.

My bad, no heat vision. But still, Immortal Hulk's been pierced and ripped apart by beings weaker than him, like Harpy/Betty. Granted, she has claws, but at a certain point, Superman's regular nails or some quick flat hand chops may very well suffice for dismemberment at the level of strength we're talking about here.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    (i.e. a foot will kick harder if it's attached to the leg).
    This made me laugh.

Rumbles out here with the real home truths.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Superman can just chop him up into itty bitty pieces with his heat vision and then toss each piece in a separate direction for a 10 count. It's arguably easier than trying to knock out Hulk, which I'm sure Superman can do anyway.

While Hulk can reassemble his body parts, it's not like he's Buu or anything. They still need to be in somewhat close proximity with each other. And though Hulk can control his limbs remotely, they're still much more effective if they're connected to the muscles of the rest of the body (i.e. a foot will kick harder if it's attached to the leg).

Strength wise, I'm not sure where I gauge this incarnation, but his true power lies in his immortality and regen, but he doesn't seem to be any more invulnerable than usual, either.
    If it's a question of space tossing or space tossing the parts, and if we count post crisis Superman's feats as part of this incarnation, then Superman has feats for throwing (small) moon sized-objects into another star system

I imagine Hulk is gonna have hard time reassembling before a 10 count unless his regen is FTL

The problem is if we grant Superman that kind of strength needed to tear apart the Hulk. What does this Hulk have for durability feats?

This version of Superman has done stuff like ignore planet busting and while weakened, tank a lantern corps blast that was stated to be capable of destroying the planet's core, as in it would have done it had Superman not put himself between blast and planet (although maybe that wasnt pure durability alone)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    If it's a question of space tossing or space tossing the parts, and if we count post crisis Superman's feats as part of this incarnation, then Superman has feats for throwing (small) moon sized-objects into another star system

I imagine Hulk is gonna have hard time reassembling before a 10 count unless his regen is FTL

The problem is if we grant Superman that kind of strength needed to tear apart the Hulk. What does this Hulk have for durability feats?
    The big deal with Immortal Hulk is not how fast he regent ( he “died” but the next night alive again.) But rather this Hulk always came back. Like literally.

Not useful in a fight, just in narrative. And every single body part could function and heal despite not connected to the whole body.

The big deal with Immortal Hulk is not how fast he regent ( he “died” but the next night alive again.) But rather this Hulk always came back. Like literally.

Not useful in a fight, just in narrative. And every single body part could function and heal despite not connected to the whole body.
    Ahh if he died for a whole night then this is one of those "Sentry cant be killed but 10-counted" kind of situations

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Ahh if he died for a whole night then this is one of those "Sentry cant be killed but 10-counted" kind of situations
    Yeah because Hulk did get killed by the Solar Zorbital Gun thing and body parts chopped up. Just the next night ( always night) body parts grew back together.

So, the central thing of the fight is this, Superman can come back from being space tossed, the Hulk can't. It doesn't really need to get any fancier or in-depth than that.

Unless his flight is disabled for such purposes I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    So, the central thing of the fight is this, Superman can come back from being space tossed, the Hulk can't. It doesn't really need to get any fancier or in-depth than that.

Unless his flight is disabled for such purposes I suppose.
    Yep. He did not take flight away.

Then yeah.