Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

As there is way more people wanting Hellion, Wallflower, Wind dancer, Dust and so on being completely ignored, we can forget Santos to return. Especially since they created Wrongslide, who will also not be used now the Krakoa era is done with.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

Holy necro, Batman!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post
    Rockslide is almost identical to Ben Grimm. He even has Anole to Ben's Johnny Storm!
    Dang. I was going to say Rockslide is like Youngblood's Badrock but yea, the Thing is a closer example.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    As there is way more people wanting Hellion, Wallflower, Wind dancer, Dust and so on being completely ignored, we can forget Santos to return. Especially since they created Wrongslide, who will also not be used now the Krakoa era is done with.
    Hmm.......
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    He has a unique power set, an actual personality and pretty cool look. Why is he used so sparingly in most of the X-books? He's just popped up in Amazing X-men today and is more interesting than a majority of the existing characters.

Someone should wise up and stick the big fella on a roster. Looking at you, Bendis. Gold Balls, Machine guy, Stepford Sisters, Walking Stick Dude and Kitty Pryde are all dead weight. Do the right thing, Brian!
    I liked him but he felt more of a supporting player back in the Academy X days.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Hellion wouldn't want us to give up on Rockslide, no matter how bleak it seems. Hellion would never want us to abandon his friend. We must fight for our boy to return.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Santo should come back as an energy being (how he looks minus the rock) and be able to utilize metaphysical properties of various stones and crystals in addition to his strength. Imagine an all quartz or all amethyst Rockslide.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

I'm still annoyed that this Wrongslide is supposed to be some sort of composite Rockslide from all different realities, and yet not one of them is able to revert back to a human form.

In all of infinite realities, there isn't a Santos that has learned how to revert back to a human form, like Colossus or Dust or Mist Mistress or Emma Frost or any of those other 'turn to inorganic matter' mutants? In all of infinite realities, not one Santos was brought back in a 'healed' body like Xavier has been (checks math) at least three ****ing times already in this one reality (and that was BEFORE Krakoa's resurrection protocols made that a trivial occurrence?)?

To quote Deadpool, 'That's just lazy writing.'

And yeah, to the poster upthread who said we could use more Italian or Italian-American mutants. Santos and Pauli Provenzano need to get a letter-writing campaign started!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-17-2024 at 10:52 AM.

Santo is X-Force's Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Santo is X-Force's Tank.
    That's my new theory too haha
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That's my new theory too haha
    Ha I was mainly joking, but who knows? It could be.

Why does he wear the suit? To contain his energy form. Just like Dummy had to wear a suit after turning into gas.
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Why does he wear the suit? To contain his energy form. Just like Dummy had to wear a suit after turning into gas.
    Yep. And Wildfire from Legion of Super Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Santo is X-Force's Tank.
    Santo and Nori in the same team would be nice. He'd definitely get on her nerves.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Santo and Nori in the same team would be nice. He'd definitely get on her nerves.
    I always wondered how much of his 'dumb offensive' humor was an act. He really, really seemed to be trying too hard to be the cut up nobody took seriously. Like, nobody's gonna give him anything but boring pity talk or deep conversations that will do exactly bupkiss to address his problems, other than remind him of them, so he just says some just gloriously stupid/clueless sounding crap, to get attention and everyone to shout, "Santos! What the hell, man!" and treat him like just any other clueless dude they'd roll their eyes at.