Default Jumping in with Rebirth

Hey guys,

Been away from comics for about a year or two and want to dive back in, starting with Rebirth (I pretty much read all the way to the end of New 52). Besides the giant one-shot that kicks things off, which runs do you recommend?

I'm mainly interested in reading things regarding:

- Superman
    - Titans
    - Teen Titans
    - Nightwing
    - Tim Drake
    - Batman
    - Flash
    - Justice League
    - And anything you think is worthy of note

Thanks so much for helping! it's always hard getting back on the horse

If you're looking for Tim Drake, in Rebirth he was over in Detective Comics. After that he was in the current ongoing Young Justice series.

I am assuming when you say Flash you mean Barry Allen, if so just get the Flash run. If you mean Wally West he was mainly over in Titans

I would suggest two ongoings you can pick up in trade as well that have since finished. Supersons, which comes out of Superman starring Damian Wayne as Robin teaming up with Superman's son Jon. I also recommend Green Lanterns, it stars Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz who were two new green lantern members introduced in the new 52 and had them share an ongoing together as the earth bound green lanterns.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Thanks! Sounds like a good starting point.

As long as I don’t read anything as terrible as new 52 teen titans, I’m happy

The Superman run (Superman/Action) was a lot of fun. It also helps establish Super Sons, which is also a lot of fun. So I think you'll enjoy Superman and Super Sons.

Superman focuses more on life on the ranch and action on metropolis. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xistel View Post
    As long as I don’t read anything as terrible as new 52 teen titans, I’m happy
    I wasn't a fan of DC Rebirth's Teen Titans run (at least initially), but I'm not a Damian Wayne fan and don't like him being a central part of the team.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xistel View Post
    Hey guys,

Been away from comics for about a year or two and want to dive back in, starting with Rebirth (I pretty much read all the way to the end of New 52). Besides the giant one-shot that kicks things off, which runs do you recommend?

I'm mainly interested in reading things regarding:

- Superman
    - Titans
    - Teen Titans
    - Nightwing
    - Tim Drake
    - Batman
    - Flash
    - Justice League
    - And anything you think is worthy of note

Thanks so much for helping! it's always hard getting back on the horse
    Rebirth Teen Titans started late, it's set after the first arc of Detective Comics where it ended with a significant event. You'll know when you get to it because it explains the roster of Rebirth Teen Titans.

The rest you can just start straight away

If you're a Damian fan, I'd actually recommend not reading Supersons, since it truly mistreated the character IMHO and has damaged him for a long time for a lot of peoples I think.

I'd recommend New Super-Man from Rebirth, which is awesome, and perhaps SUperwoman (it took a dive in quality after Reborn, but the first issues are excellent).

Aquaman is also a must read.

Id' give a try to Brimstone, The Silencer, The Terrifics or The Electric Warriors which are short runs with new characters or old characters in new teams.