Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Don't know about teens, but I would stick with the "attention whores" angle. Our propensity for being attention whores is innate.

As for UFOs, in and of themselves, there's nothing conspiratorial about seeing something you don't understand in the sky. Simply labeling UFOs as aliens, however, is totally more attention whoring. And the whoring grows by adding in any sort of conspiracy.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 08-18-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    We don't doubt that emotions are real. But as important as they are to human well-being, they are not factual. And oftentimes they are not accurate. I don't see one delusion as being different from another, in human existence. If people want to see Jesus in toast or a man on the moon, or a rabbit hauling a wheelbarrow full of carrots on the moon instead, why not?

Your last paragraph is interesting. You can talk with two people about the same exact event and get two wildly different descriptions. Perspective colours everything.
    Also, ghosts might actually be the spirits of deceased humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Also, ghosts might actually be the spirits of deceased humans.
    But the probability is very, very low. "Might be" is not the same as equally valid explanation.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Speaking of supernatural, i had quite a funny experience reecently.

A pal of mine has one of those ghost box app or whatever on his phone and cause i'm always on the lookout for something pointless to do we actually gave that thing a try.

And well, i have some shocking news for yall. You would think that in the south of France ghosts would actually speak french but nooooo, for some reason the only stuff we picked up with that stuff were only english words.

Gee, it's almost as if it was all pre-recorded and shooting words at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Speaking of supernatural, i had quite a funny experience reecently.

A pal of mine has one of those ghost box app or whatever on his phone and cause i'm always on the lookout for something pointless to do we actually gave that thing a try.

And well, i have some shocking news for yall. You would think that in the south of France ghosts would actually speak french but nooooo, for some reason the only stuff we picked up with that stuff were only english words.

Gee, it's almost as if it was all pre-recorded and shooting words at random.
    It's not picking up ghosts in the local area! The ghosts are in the app itself! Get rid of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    It's not picking up ghosts in the local area! The ghosts are in the app itself! Get rid of it!
    Lol, know what? I would kinda feel bad for them. Of all the things to haunt, an app is pretty trash tier.

Get yourself a manor, have some ambition in (after) life damn it!!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

More victims with apps.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Mighty Member

There's a true story about two boys who broke into George Reeves' s house shortly after his death and were told by his ghost to "get out". BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    There's a true story about two boys who broke into George Reeves' s house shortly after his death and were told by his ghost to "get out". BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
    'Ghost' or 'squatter who didnt want kids poking around'?

You decide!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    'Ghost' or 'squatter who didnt want kids poking around'?

You decide!
    Wasn't that his butler and family?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those darn kids.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Call the Paranormal Home Inspectors! They'll get to the bottom of it, or not.

Extraordinary Member

No, if you really want to get to the bottom of it, call a proctologist. Or an alien. Either way.

I think there are ghosts because my invisible, inaudible, non-corporeal dragon that lives in the garage I don't have told me there are and the look on his face, the sound of his voice and his paw on my shoulder all seemed very sincere.
    Power with Girl is better.