Default The Batman Files by Matthew Manning

I've been thinking about reading it lately, and since I really enjoy Batman from the Modern Era, I guess reading his story as told by him would be an enjoyable experience.

What do you guys think about this book?

Incredible Member

It's an amazing book. He glosses over a few things and Manning's interpretation of certain continuity issues is questionable, but it's still a REALLY cool artifact. I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    It's an amazing book. He glosses over a few things and Manning's interpretation of certain continuity issues is questionable, but it's still a REALLY cool artifact. I recommend.
    Thanks.

For now, I'm not going to buy it, just read it in digital format (.cbr), I really want to get into this chronological history of modern era Batman, and after being kind of fed up with my own chronological building project and finding some other ones not so reliable over the internet, I guess this one, albeit making some mistakes (as all the others I've found trying to build a chronology of this era does), it's more easily digestible (I began reading it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it).

Being easier to read with so many cool pictures, notes, maps and details overall on the pages (I always pay attention on the details, too much sometimes), I feel it's going to make the experience more enjoyable.
    Last edited by Wrestler; 07-06-2020 at 06:15 AM.