Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    jason wasn't one of the heirs at the time cass maybe jason was still dead
    Jason and Damian weren't members of the family at the time.
    Both were antagonists but I'm sure Bruce left him a message for Jason or something like that. He was mentioned.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Red Robin was the title that contained that Tim as Heir. Non of the batman titles mention that nor was he ever shown to have anything to do with WE in the Batman books. Dick was the one named in the Batman books. Dick was the one that the JL contacted when the Hush saga started.

I just ignore Red Robin since just like the whole Tim figured out that Bruce wasn't really dead, it's version of the story is greatly contradicted by the Batman titles. Those titles show how Dick and Alfred figured out that Bruce was still alive due to the fake corpse. They found the clues that Bruce left for them from back in time.

I ignore the Red Robin narrative because it just raises questions when read alongside the story in the various Batman titles.
    Red Robin is not canon? or just get retconned? Such a pity, I enjoyed Red Robin series.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Red Robin is not canon? or just get retconned? Such a pity, I enjoyed Red Robin series.
    I don't know about it's place in canon. It is contradicted by the main Bat titles on some details and doesn't give the full picture of how some events played out.

EG. The story of where they discovered that that Bruce's corpse was a clone was in B&R where the cloned reanimated Bruce tries to kill Damian and Dick saves him.

Ya, Red Robin was trying to insert itself into the main Batman story but got things wrong. Tim in the Middle East the prove Batman was still alive, Tim as the heir, non of this made any sense to any of the other stories being told around it.