Default Have you ever made your own Spider-Man theme song?

Spider-Man's theme song is one the catchiest, most recognized pieces of music in the cultureverse, right up there with "NA NA NAH NAH NAH NAH LEADER!!!, I MEAN BATMAN!!" (making a Simpsons reference to those that did not get it.)

The song was spoofed in the SIMPSONS' Movie among others,

Thus I want to ask - HAVE YOU EVER SPOOFED THE SPIDER-MAN THEME SONG?

If so, please, please feel free to share.

My mom is a 6th grade public school teacher and her class took care of a hamster one year.

ME: - HamsterMan, Hamsterman, does whatever a Hamsterman can, are you sure - what's his deal? He spends all day in his wheel! CAN HE BURROW IN THE GRASS? Sure he can, but prefers your...UH LOOK OUT! Here comes the Hamsterman! What does he have to fear? Only owls and Richard Gere! LOOK OUT, HERE COMES HAMSTERMAN

(note - this is very tongue-in-cheek. Not sure if you know this but most teachers rope their children into helping them move rooms within the school, and during those long boring days - one's mind would wander).

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arosenbarger View Post
    HAVE YOU EVER SPOOFED THE SPIDER-MAN THEME SONG?
    Yeah, I do it all the time while singing to my cats and carrying them around the house in sweeping gestures. Their names are Houdini and CLU, but I use their nicknames Captain Houd and Mister CLU which fit the three syllables.

Damn, I'm cool...